dreadful day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I came home 150 down from a servy run tonight. Was 2k up at one point but decided to stop for a Dairy Milk before I left the last services before I came home
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I dont really tend to take losses like that, as if I have one bad machine take more than a oner on a machine then the next one takes the piss I just go the bookies and try recoup it in there!!! I would say its pretty rare though as I often start off on the gaurenteed stuff
justice For The 96
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

trouble is dean ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i would say that in this day & age that there is NO guaranteed stuff about .

empires/electro/reds/cluedo's ????????? ,,,,,,,
in pubs/shitholes that you can regularly earn off ?????????

its all deals ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and whilst the potential is good ,,,,,,,,,,,, its certainly not guaranteed.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

i've also had a few bad days on mists, just for example i've had 2 'centred', when i've been over a 1er involved and ive been bailing out when the 70 box has turned up to lose 40, (would usually have took first £11 whatever deal but was pressured with closing times) suppose its not the sort of huge losses that you can have on dreams, and i've also got the insight that the pots are still there for the 3day collection date :wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

got fucked on a due make or break today machine was a joke, in a alley....then move onto a electro take it or leave it first board opens up mega streak boi. strange isnt it sometimes
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

maverick69 wrote:got fucked on a due make or break today machine was a joke, in a alley....then move onto a electro take it or leave it first board opens up mega streak boi. strange isnt it sometimes
plymouth bowling alley?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah i been down west this week, been very good.paignton was a bit shit, made good on the harder stuff...the easy stuff was all fucked. ive only ever caught that empire on the pier once cost 30. someones on top of that big time. so many old machines as if theres a 35 mummy in a pub lol.all the electros were there, all the hofs were there. stuff like megas and golds were low, not that i play all out for golds. all the aliens and leps were very good... so basically there only playing megas and golds lol. even the crazy chairs and perfect games were good.
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

the empires gone now, but theres a fat guy who sits in the pier all day knows all the workers gets machines turned off for him when hes not there. must be him as i've never seen it ready.
tommya

Post by tommya »

maverick69 wrote:yeah i been down west this week, been very good.paignton was a bit shit, made good on the harder stuff...the easy stuff was all fucked. ive only ever caught that empire on the pier once cost 30. someones on top of that big time. so many old machines as if theres a 35 mummy in a pub lol.all the electros were there, all the hofs were there. stuff like megas and golds were low, not that i play all out for golds. all the aliens and leps were very good... so basically there only playing megas and golds lol. even the crazy chairs and perfect games were good.
U got lucky whenever I go to Torquay and nearby places it's all fucked I don't even bother going there anymore
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

must be fun going paignton and playing games that are not even there

went well before last week or do they just re-site for your benefit maverick?

no empire on the pier hasnt been for like months
fames, more like fame
not a lep to be seen anywhere near, aliens yes but not paignton
2 golds in paignton and 1 of them was still showing 70 wich has been there a while the other i dont go in

oh and plymouth bowl only gets checked 49999877654 times a day
tommya

Post by tommya »

feeder22 wrote:must be fun going paignton and playing games that are not even there

went well before last week or do they just re-site for your benefit maverick?

no empire on the pier hasnt been for like months
fames, more like fame
not a lep to be seen anywhere near, aliens yes but not paignton
2 golds in paignton and 1 of them was still showing 70 wich has been there a while the other i dont go in

oh and plymouth bowl only gets checked 49999877654 times a day
:D :D :?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

u dont where ur looking son.....i didnt say there was a fame in paignton. im talking west in general
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Ive never lost in that plymouth bowl, i must be very lucky then
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so taking off petrol from leicester ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you were ,,,,,,, erm ,,,, about 40 down ?? lol
unless you travelled by camel of course ?

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

your just kidding yourself george ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its still a false economy when you travel by fan powerd camel ,,,,,,,,,,, you have to take the batteries/cost into account :P