dreadful day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

there was a fame in that dirty carvery in paignton last year,opposite the pier,and a program 3 leps gold in a brewers but id imagine they have all gone now,empire still in nobles?west used to be awsome now uve got tuns of players there and another 5 or more players coming down from blackpool every summer,1 of them is a wonky eyed little pussy who likes to warn young lads off his machines even though the bog eyed twat lives 400 miles away,going to make more of an effort next summer down there
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

there was that fame in the student union or st mark and john, you had to go through the university to get to it.....right in the corner. that empire has gone from nobles....i never caught it due ever.the fame is still in that dirty cafe u know the one i mean
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

eastangliapro wrote:there was a fame in that dirty carvery in paignton last year,opposite the pier,and a program 3 leps gold in a brewers but id imagine they have all gone now,empire still in nobles?west used to be awsome now uve got tuns of players there and another 5 or more players coming down from blackpool every summer,1 of them is a wonky eyed little pussy who likes to warn young lads off his machines even though the bog eyed twat lives 400 miles away,going to make more of an effort next summer down there
fames still there bit fire in there now used to be sweet now they watch anyone and everyone

lep went months back

empires long gone too, got a hold back coin in there now

only ever bumped into a couple of the blackpool lads once, from what i gather they was playing fuck all till they got clued on the ins n outs of pd,ltd etc. even tho they camped out down here i never had too much trouble making paper

did hear couple of them had a scrap with another one of there lot and sent him packing back to blackpool early, also there london bound till christmas
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

that cabin in showboat has long gone......changed to a cashino now or summat. i went to a place called tavistock and totnes....over dartmoor. i found a phrase that pays in one pub on dartmoor...2 months after they had all been chipped. newton abbots always good then brixham....conrwall some good stuff down there.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

no 1 was doing that cabin properly in ply showboat,always full and ahead often
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeh ur right there, i dont go down there that much. when i went down it was fat. That dial in newton was always good. that elctro on the barbican and the other one in town has always been gagging.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

few rough booozers down there tho....devonport is a shit hole. had a little drive around down there.... north prospect wasnt that nice either. some stuff there tho.....other outskirts were ok. lots of older games down there tho
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

dont bump into student in plymouth he gets kinda angry to outsiders
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Them blackpool idiots didnt know anything on ltds, pefects etc until they started speaking to shawn from portsmouth, funny that eh???
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

whos student ? never bumped into a student
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

maverick69 wrote:whos student ? never bumped into a student
plymouth local who dont take to kindly to finding his area burnt all the time
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

shawn from ports is the biggest idiot in the game,the geezer blatentley runs of healium lol and does that student from plymouth wear glasses with dark hair and go around with a guy that looks like he has downs?
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

maybe mason n the boys will be able to afford a better car than that horrid green focus lol
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

nah dont wear glasses to my knowledge mousey brown hair probs 6ft
black hair glasses you say, is he the taller of the two?
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

is this student a half cast?