dreadful day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
trayhop123

dreadful day

Post by trayhop123 »

one of those days that was destined to fail today

came home the best part of 150 down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just couldn't get in front ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, make 80 , lose 100 etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,, all fucking day lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the fruit gods were against me lol

i will say this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the potential is huge at the mo ,,,,,,,,with many a top day,,,,,,,,,, but the swings are massive .

it only takes a pot unrelenting mist to dick you around for £200 and two hours of your life ,,,,,,,,,,,,, or a refilled dream thats been done the night before to bring a huge wind of change to your day.

yet 150 can be made back in 15 mins on your next two machines.

my m8 in doncaster put 280 in a piss about mist for a pot too yesterday . (and he was plugging ,, gulp)

the swings are indeed massive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and hats off to mr bellfruit for some very clever dastedly programming of late
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Never got along with mists.

Had a few horrific battles with perfects but normally ok, while i appreciate ltds are often costing for phones I still think they're among the best out there.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I really don't like mists, they're so upredictable. too many times it holds out on the CP, it loves the £20 box or a £2 offer repeating to £16.
Kills on good numbers on hearts, but then the boards can last so long you normally get an attempt most boards, so you still have to keep playing em.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

:D
justice For The 96
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Not nice to here lee but like you say it is big swings in this. A don't no about dreams being the best? I like mists, even though they can piss about.

Dreams are by far the most common playable iv got but all at least 15 off them been done before me is a huge loss.

Iv often had 50 for phones on £ then thought that its going well but goes on to take 100 on 25. To many people doing them without recovery time, daily refills don't help. And the odd chance off 300 for phones scares me.

The day is going well 200 up last machine a dream go home down. Often been the case for me! But on the other hand iv made 100 a time on certain units.

As you can tell I can't make my mind up on them and that's the way they are really!
ob

Post by ob »

If its a chain or centre pub a dream will generally be miles off phones as they are took on daily! The pot ones at least give you a good show whether they are worth it but then again they love playing up, megas with loads of repeats or high boxes ditto mist which can be so hard to get the pot on! Also hardly ever lands on spin when u have the life is what I find! Perfects can be frustrating not giving phone boards!

Saying all that when your running good its very quickly big bucks
    trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

exactly rich ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and thanks for everyone's constructive comments .

the swings are huge ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i wouldn't leave my door with less than 400 cash and bank cards at the mo.

even though you can be 200 up of your first 3 machines ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your not safe till you call it a day on your last machine.

ob

Post by ob »

Problem is holes are where stuff is going and massive profits but they are?at an all time high on fireness levels at the moment! 1 pub with a dream I didnt play it first time next time bought a pint sat for 15 minutes watching the darts then upon playing it its the all eyes on the machine routine super fire - wierdly enough 30 in did a natural im for 85 and out come the comments come in here to rape it etc! I mean ANYONE would have gpt that out of it!
    gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I play a dream on a Juice ticket payout, feel almost like a criminal stood at the bar waiting for em to see £100+ ticket, I've been told by 2 different staff they've not seen 1 that big before :o ops: :lol:

Big problem at the moment is the huge banks but at least half the time your in deep anyway so the profit is minimal. But your right about bellfruit programming, they're clever as fuck at the moment, there's enough in there to keep us on em but fuck me, some perfects have been right fuckers to deal with.
    betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
    maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah ive had a few bad days this month....i was 400 down at one point last week....2 mists played up, mega deal lost 50 on....i lost 80 on a red...dont know how that happened full and nudge red 7's first board. cost 140 to go flat FML. on both occasions i lost under 100, one i lost 15 quid on the day and the other lost 60 after fuel and food. so technically i was even but still not good days.
    The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Happens to the best of us mate. Had a nightmare myself today,ended up comin home with shy of a 2er profit when I'd made over 3 by lunch. :o ops: :o ops:
    trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im glad i started this thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,, why ?

because for once ,,,,,,,,,, you can feel the honesty among posters .

there's absolutely no shame in admitting to losing days.

all we need now is one cock to ruin it with a '' im better than all of you , i never lose , your all cluey's , i make 2k every day , and was on those before everyone else, their old news , im onto newer stuff yadda yadda yadda '' posts :P

BFK

Post by BFK »

maverick69 wrote:yeah ive had a few bad days this month....i was 400 down at one point last week....2 mists played up, mega deal lost 50 on....i lost 80 on a red...dont know how that happened full and nudge red 7's first board. cost 140 to go flat FML. on both occasions i lost under 100, one i lost 15 quid on the day and the other lost 60 after fuel and food. so technically i was even but still not good days.
    Explain the still evens bit? U mean £60 down but that's what u spent on food/drinks and petrol, so u were technically even?
    maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah i lost basically fuel 50 quid, and 10 on food and drink.so was down that. that was a big run tho.
    maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

but still boils down to loosing money...so techincally i lost lol