spank the banker

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

kidgloves wrote:and off COB
pretty sure you can't cob a cp on these

only cobs the game not the values on it
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

feeder22 wrote:

Cobbed it a couple of times - it looks like you've cobbed two prizes at once as it lands on the CP amount down the bottom and the CP light within the DOND game at the same time.

Must be said I don't recall cobbing any of the DOND box values other than CP ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

feeder22 wrote:

Like I said, no point bull shitting around here. Never have and never will.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

Anyone had a cp offer from landing on the spank the banker square?
kong

Post by kong »

extremeunction wrote:Anyone had a cp offer from landing on the spank the banker square?
Yes, extremely rare but it can do it!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It does cob the 'ladder'. Watch the animation when it cobs - sometimes it only does it on features and cash, other times it only does it on the game, game values and ladder. Can bust both ways though, but maybe two cobpots? lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

needs a new mod this site(some one to shut topics down), every other time when I log in you just see names of machines on the public board getting openly talked about?! surely lads we should be protecting our source of income and not talking about it here!!! fruit machines companies watch these boards as they would be stupid not to!!

Just sickening the way someone will see a machine, think theres something on it, phone around, next hour loads of rumours and then everyones on it!!
justice For The 96
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

anfield road wrote:needs a new mod this site(some one to shut topics down), every other time when I log in you just see names of machines on the public board getting openly talked about?! surely lads we should be protecting our source of income and not talking about it here!!! fruit machines companies watch these boards as they would be stupid not to!!

Just sickening the way someone will see a machine, think theres something on it, phone around, next hour loads of rumours and then everyones on it!!
So for what reason do you come on here?

Is it to talk about the weather?

Moan?

Or CHAT about FRUITS?
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

anfield road wrote:needs a new mod this site(some one to shut topics down), every other time when I log in you just see names of machines on the public board getting openly talked about?! surely lads we should be protecting our source of income and not talking about it here!!! fruit machines companies watch these boards as they would be stupid not to!!

Not to be overly critical but given your past as a tooler and also someone who has ruined a very good trick before, its a bit rich you preaching about how things should be done. Again, i'm not trying to start an argument, there are people who post on here who I really dislike, and you aren't one of those people, besides we've never met. I see where you are coming from with the site needing a new moderator, I agree to an extent. You've got Istenem who rarely contributes unless he wishes to be condescending towards someone, Matt B who is probably too busy working to visit the site much, and Trayhop who tends to pour petrol onto fires instead of water. JG and Lugsy do a good job, as does Matt V, apart from his tendency to post about every raise he has. (Post some losses Matt, even if they are fictional, it'll help maintain a balance, and not encourage more people into the game)

That said, the site is too quiet for an extra moderator.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I've got to agree with McStreak here Anfield.

I've heard that you have sold info (Bankers Bonus etc) to lots of people, namely two from Brighton and one from Essex that fucked it up for plenty of us. So I too think it's a bit rich to then post on here about spilling info.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
silent g

Post by silent g »

if theres a spank the banker thread then people can talk about spank the banker, nothing wrong with it.

if theres a spank the banker thread then it suddenly dissapears, then another thread gets made asking where the topic has gone, theres alot wrong with it!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Fruit games up and I can't wait for some to come back down to earth with a bump. You know them who haven't got a days work in em and can go back to burglaring
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Does seem like people are worrying more lol
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Don't really play much anymore so all info I still get I might put on here anyway. You know get a few more in the game see if I can indirectly put a couple I dislike under