potty and fruitchat!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i think after all this time theres not much more to say lol
badders2

Post by badders2 »

JG wrote:
anfield road wrote:does anyone else think this site is rapidly going down hill
Just out of interest, why do you think it is going downhill?
because of silly post made by u
:roll:
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
discostu

Post by discostu »

pics of wife or gtfo :)

Post by Guest »

am fruitmachineindex till the day i day.......
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

because there are some proper whoppers on here!!!! chat pure shit
justice For The 96
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Mattb wrote:I've met your good lady lee! 8) she took a bit of a shine to me for some reason! Hell knows why!![/list]

,,,,,,,,, ah yes , how could i forget ,,,,,,,,,, the leicester meet

soz m8 ,,,,,,,,, :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Cf

Post by Cf »

I prefer this site to potty because on potty lurks a very shady character known as jpmmonopoly60th. It is said he got his name from an incident playing monopoly with his grandfather who had just turned 60. JPM was doing well but he went on an incredible run of bad luck landing on old Kent road and nasty chance cards. Before long his grandfather had all of the light blue properties. And that was that. In a fit of rage JPM picked up the iron his grandfather was playing with and whacked his grandfather over the head with it, a bit like little mo on eastenders. Unlike Trevor however there was no surviving this blow. In court when delivering the verdict the judge accidentally said "not" before "guilty" and to save face did not correct himself. And thus the name was born.

I don't feel safe at a place that houses killers.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

trayhop123 wrote:
Mattb wrote:I've met your good lady lee! 8) she took a bit of a shine to me for some reason! Hell knows why!![/list]

,,,,,,,,, ah yes , how could i forget ,,,,,,,,,, the leicester meet

soz m8 ,,,,,,,,, :P
Me too.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

lees missus was lovely, first person to tlak to me at the leicester meet
Unbelievable Jeff
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

badders2 wrote:
mr lugsy wrote:
badders2 wrote:didnt a super mod
here create a fake girl friend account so to impress his mates and she was on here for a few months and vanished :roll:
think you'll find it was a "real girlfriend" account, do you know what one of them is? :lol:
her name was tracey but she was probaly quite frumpy bit over weight she defintely wasnt the photo

so erm badders ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can you clear this up and explain yourself m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont want to fall out with you but ,,,,,,,,,,,,, what photo exactly ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

''she definitely wasn't the photo '' ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your talking like you've met her or something

at one of the fc meets in london i did take jennifer (tracys kid sister) who is indeed a little over weight , but not in the slightest bit frumpy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quite the opposite , life n soul of any party. ,,,,,,,,,,, good kid

think you need to explain yourself ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and tread carefully with your words

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I think he's referring to her avatar Lee, I remember a near naked pic being used and someone remarked if it was her or not.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ahh ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i cant remember that far back ,,,,,,, thanks gaz

Thumper

Post by Thumper »

JG wrote:
anfield road wrote:does anyone else think this site is rapidly going down hill
Just out of interest, why do you think it is going downhill?
Back when I first started viewing this site, it was very different. The majority of people actually CHATted about FRUITS, hard to believe that people would partake in such behavior on a site like this.
Now this site is just full of hatred and one-upmanship, people slating and threatinging others.
Maybe I just cannot remember correctly, but im sure that people used to use this site to ask about what certain features were on games, and to say how they enjoy playing some games because it supplied more entertainment than others.
The reason for this change, I feel, is that the majority of posters were casuals with an interest in fruits, now the majority are pros who are always trying to have a bigger knob than everyone else.
This isn't trying to have a pop at people, its just my opinion of whats cahanged and the reasons for it.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

It's more the people than anything else.

Look at the quiz members - they manage to talk about quizzers, give very little away, and are amicable towards each other. There are a few light hearted jibes and joshes, but that's the limit of it.

I doubt any of them have ever been threatened off someone elses "Paragon Patch" either.

You need a higher level of cognitive skill to profit from quiz machines. This equates to more reasoned people, which means less of the silly stuff you see on the main forums.

The inference here being low cognitive skills = more boorish behaviour.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
badders2

Post by badders2 »

lee dressing up in a superman outfit and telling every body seems to be weird because
1 kids dress up as there super hero
adults only do that for fancy dress partys
2 superman is a made up hero by some writer
3 your NOT superman and never wil be
and yes i was on about the photo as gambo said
pompey are in league one ha ha ha