potty and fruitchat!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive never ever dressed up in a superman outfit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have converse superman trainers , and two superman jackets , ,,,,,,,,, plus lots of marvel/dc tshirts wallets key fobs etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, thats all . (i did dress as captain america at a butlins weekend though lol) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, besides we are all boys with our toys and passionate about something ,,,,,,,,,, some like football , playstation , cars etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some are passionate about going up mountains and taking great pictures ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing wrong with that ,,,,,,,,,,each to their own ,,,,,,,,,,, im sure you yourself must be passionate about something that others probably arnt ,,,,,,, im just a big kid who's into marvel/dc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, doesn't make me a bad person.

now then ,,,,,,,,,,, the photo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you still say ,,''she wasn't the photo , overweight frumpy '' etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like you have met her

all im asking is were you at the london meet a cpl of years back when i took trays sister????

please dont skirt around the issue by going on about the superman issue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you dont have to tell me im a big kid lol ,,,,,,,,,,,, i already know i am :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

badders2

Post by badders2 »

no i didnt go potty ones i have heard are better then fruit chat once in a blue moon meet if i was going to a meet i wouldnt pick this site to go to one
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so where did the '' she wasn't the photo overweight frumpy '' claim come from????

so in other words you was just chatting shit to wind me up then ???

badders2

Post by badders2 »

trayhop123 wrote:so where did the '' she wasn't the photo overweight frumpy '' claim come from????

so in other words you was just chatting shit to wind me up then ???
whatever lee :roll:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Don't bother Lee.
Cobwebs 👆
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

I wonder if badders has been in contact with someone else who was slating Lee a couple of months ago?
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Gibbons wrote:I wonder if badders has been in contact with someone else who was slating Lee a couple of months ago?
Whoever you are referring to, I doubt it. They probably have better things to do than engage in a pathetic argument over the internet. Blackmogu's post is spot on, playing fruits to a standard likely to yield profit doesn't require any real depth of intelligence, so its inevitable such a practice will attract people from the lower end of the social spectrum.

There is a difference between trying to air a greviance in an articulate manner, and resorting to attacking someones lifestyle through vile insults and ridicule.

Lee is free to do whatever he wishes in his spare time, he's doing nobody any harm. The only problem is that advertising his penchant for all things superhero-related is likely to attract adverse comments from certain people, particularly those like Badders, who appears to have no purpose in life other than to wind people up.

He should be banned if he isn't capable of making any worthy contributions to this site.

And this thread should be locked.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

I was referring to someone who hasn't been on here for a while cos someone had a go at him. Yes Lee is entitled to his own hobbies.
People will always have a go at others, but they should look at themselves first.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

"How about a nice game of chess?"
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

erm cheers guys .

i do open myself to ridicule with the superhero thing , granted .

and i openly invite / encourage other members to take the piss on this facet of my personality :P ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i probably deserve it lol . take your best shot , at 39 ,,,(40 in jan) it is somewhat strange to some ,,,,,,,, fair enough .

we all take the piss out of each other ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its a laugh ,,,,,,,,, a mates thing

but bringing members families into it is a little below the belt ,,,,,,,,,,, thats all

pound

Post by pound »

I hope you dont jump off wardrobes trayhop ? :wink:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

paddy was struggling carrying a large wardrobe down the stairs .

''isnt murphy going to help you with that paddy ? '' i asked

''he is'' paddy said ,,,,,,,, '' he's inside carrying the clothes '' :P

Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Hehe...This is one of me faves tnough

Paddy and Murphy get a job with 2 other people at a firm that erects telegraph poles. They go in 2 groups, with Paddy and Murphy in one, and the other lads in the second.

At the end of the day the supervisor comes round to see how they're doing.

"So lads, how many telegraph poles have you put up today?"

"Oh, we managed two today!" said Murphy

"TWO??? Were you slacking all day??? The other team have put out a dozen more at least!"

"Yes," replied Paddy "But look how far they've left theirs out the ground!"
badders2

Post by badders2 »

very good joke
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

paddy carrying a bag over his shoulder .

murphy "what ya got in the bag ?

paddy ''chickens

murphy ''can i have one?

paddy'' tell you what ,,,,,,, if you can guess how many i have ,,,,,, i'll let you keep em both.

murphy '' 3