steelefix, i heard hes pied his life savings away?!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Anyone who judges people in general by their fruit machine prowess is a fuckin idiot.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Glendale wrote:Will explain this slowly, for you " i am great" people! Dom, and others on potty, enjoy, playing machines! Yes, they lose,at times, but i never see "im on latest empty" on there! Ive played for a long time and made a lot of money but i would trust people from there more than on here! Ego boost is what this site should be called as its full of " i was doing this before you" ! Most on here dont have a clue! I enjoy having a beer and laugh with the potty boys! Next one is at end of november! Some of you should come out and enjoy yourselfs!
You are right about certain people with inflated egos mate, but you yourself are not a good judge of character with certain contacts. Believe me.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Houston wrote:
Glendale wrote:Will explain this slowly, for you " i am great" people! Dom, and others on potty, enjoy, playing machines! Yes, they lose,at times, but i never see "im on latest empty" on there! Ive played for a long time and made a lot of money but i would trust people from there more than on here! Ego boost is what this site should be called as its full of " i was doing this before you" ! Most on here dont have a clue! I enjoy having a beer and laugh with the potty boys! Next one is at end of november! Some of you should come out and enjoy yourselfs!
You are right about certain people with inflated egos mate, but you yourself are not a good judge of character with certain contacts. Believe me.

Pm me please then houston! Would be nice to know!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Houston

Post by Houston »

I won't pm but you will find out one day. Nothing you have done wrong though.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

To be honest houston i trust the people i speak to! Theres not many, but most ive met there familys and they have stayed round my house so if im a bad judge then its my fault!
As i say a pm would be welcome as i trust my friends!
joker53

Post by joker53 »

That Dom lad should give up and go to GA. Plus he is a love child of Ian holloway!

He constantly plays £500s and claims he is always up, he is nothing but a egotistical wankstain.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I remember about your posting on here Glendale saying that you know that your playing 2 machines that I weren't, which I'm sure wasn't true but why would you say that if it weren't about your ego!

Also I don't think that MOST the people on potty understand the real value of information which I think has been proven in the last year or so...
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

joker53 wrote:That Dom lad should give up and go to GA. Plus he is a love child of Ian holloway!

He constantly plays £500s and claims he is always up, he is nothing but a egotistical wankstain.
And where are you in the chain? Top boy? Sad man!
Houston

Post by Houston »

Quite right Mr Chandler.
Glendale, you are too trusting then.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I see we're having another love in tonight :h:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

GaryChandler wrote:I remember about your posting on here Glendale saying that you know that your playing 2 machines that I weren't, which I'm sure wasn't true but why would you say that if it weren't about your ego!

Also I don't think that MOST the people on potty understand the real value of information which I think has been proven in the last year or so...
Never claimed ive been ahead of anyone! Never will! Bad judge? Maybe but at least prove it! Im a mid table player whos been clever and saved money! Not trying to be better than that!
joker53

Post by joker53 »

Glendale wrote:
joker53 wrote:That Dom lad should give up and go to GA. Plus he is a love child of Ian holloway!

And where are you in the chain? Top boy? Sad man!
Not in a chain, I am far too god for that. Just normal and honest and no agenda.
joker53

Post by joker53 »

gambogaz1 wrote:I see we're having another love in tonight :h:
Oh heres the voyeux from JPF. Haven't you got your kindergarden to watch?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

For someone that hasn't got an agenda your doing a very good job of pretending you've got 1.

What i'll never understand is why all the haters spend so much time on a board under a hidden name when it's hated so much.

You don't like it don't log on.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
joker53

Post by joker53 »

gambogaz1 wrote:For someone that hasn't got an agenda your doing a very good job of pretending you've got 1.

What i'll never understand is why all the haters spend so much time on a board under a hidden name when it's hated so much.

You don't like it don't log on.
Hidden name? I thought that was the whole point of forums to log on as a nickname.If I have been under an illusion for so long, then please advise.Is gambogaz ur real name?

What makes me laugh is the way someone who obv doesn't give a shit - comes on here to try and defend his pathethic bunch of compulsive gamblers. Guess ur still onda coke as well!