steelefix, i heard hes pied his life savings away?!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
pound

Post by pound »

gambogaz1 wrote:Jpm I think,

Pound people can speak the truth on there, but when it's blatantly looking to cause an argument and provocative then yes, we fuck it off.

FYI we haven't shit binned a post for a few months now so stop talking out your arse all the time. I know you find humour in winding people up but the humour disappears when you just make things up.

If a forum doesn't have characters the forum dies. Christ i'm even starting to miss Pickareels put downs.
LOOK stop fucking protecting your HAPPY commuinty horace.
Everything i have said is true and you have problems accepting that ?
Yes your well within your right to protect your own forum.
But everything about shit stirring etc.................................. IS not true.

WHY
Cos i speak the truth. Now move on horace.
Oh and reason why no more barrings,Is cos no fucker posts there, Only the crack addicts.
Your forum cant allow free speech and for that reason alone,It will fail and be only for crack addicts.

Wheres the shit stirring horace ?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

everything pound says is correct, that forrum is full of degens and spotty 18 year old nerds who hav never been laid before.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Thanks! :D Im a member and honestly think you get more honesty and, without a doubt, more friendly people! Bloody war zone on here! Gadaffi should run it!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

If it makes you 2 feel better thinking of people like that then I'm not 1 to tell you your wrong. Some may be addicted to gambling but I struggle to think of a single crack addict,degenerate that I've met from there, aside from jpfuk that is.
Spotty 18 year olds, yup probably a few, I was 1 myself once but i didn't have the Internet When I was that young.

Enjoy your evening gents.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
pound

Post by pound »

Yes the crack addicts was the wrong choice of words i agree.

Lets use pot addicts.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Hehehe...I have lectures and stuff until 8 today which isn't the happiest thing to do. I come back knackered but at least some of the comments here bring back my smile.

You're only adding bullets to the gun that is pointed at your foot.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

maverick69 wrote:everything pound says is correct, that forrum is full of degens and spotty 18 year old nerds who hav never been laid before.
better than fat bastards and people that dress up in super hero costumes and an bonkers mod
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hey ,,,,,,,,,,, i only dress up as an occasional weekend treat

besides ive put on weight of late and that wonderwoman outfit cant take the strain :lol:

ps , and how dare you accuse george of being bonkers ??? ,,,,,,,,,,, ive just spoke to him , he's on the m1 now doing a servys run ,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing bonkers about that is there? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ive asked him how long it will be till he gets home to comment ,,,,,,,,,, he said that all depends on how fast his camel is.
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

cant believe ive never bumped into him in 10 years lol
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Why can't every 1 just get along?
If some 1 wants to:
pie money away
Take crack cocaine
Eat to much or live unhealthy and get fat
If some one is bonkers
Dress in superhero stuff
Be pot addicts.

Let them get on with it there money there life keep the fk out off it. Its there life and they will do what they want don't like it fk off.

This is not pointed out to any1 just in general.

This is just the way I feel or I am infact. . Don't like it lump it.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

JG wrote:Totally agree, within reason of course.

However one thing is still puzzling me about this thread. Who on earth is this bonkers mod badders is referring to? I thought we were all bleep bloop blippity bloopity sane on here? I'm just off to webuyanycamel.com now, to flog this moody hump. Camels are great. If you find a dead one in a treachorous sandstorm, you can remove its innards and sleep in it. I know that's true as Bear Grylls (sp?) did it. I'm still puzzled about this bonkers bloopers mod conundrum though. Any ideas anyone?
Well done. The Old Spice guy is now out of business.
iamlegend777

i really hope steelfix is doing good

Post by iamlegend777 »

well guys i never like to hear of anyone in bother or in a bad way it reminds me of myself anyway all the best steely
joker53

Post by joker53 »

I see another of the JPF figureheads have fallen and admitted he has a gambling problem. If only more of them had the bollocks to admit they have issues instead of spouting bile about there so called winnings. The place is crack den for gambling and in my eyes no better than some of the leading bookmaker chains in selling gambling.

How long before the other stalwarts of the site finally breakdown and admit the walls are closing in...
joker53

Post by joker53 »

pound wrote:It aint nout to do with him being a player mate.
Its all his crying and stamping his foot and baby tantrums when he dont get his own way.
he gets protected on potty as you cant speak the truth there.
He is a emotional wreck,Perhaps he was born female ?
The best thing he ever done was delete his acounts.
The worst thing he ever done was make new ones
:shock:
Lmafo of this.

#Nail firmly hit on the head# What was more funny when he closed his accounts was all the spotty 18 year olds asking where there cult hero had gone. To me it was when the site was actually a better place as it had none of the long, overcooked bullshit stories about getting 5 £70 boxes in a row and recent counts reveal at £4000 profit bollocks!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Will explain this slowly, for you " i am great" people! Dom, and others on potty, enjoy, playing machines! Yes, they lose,at times, but i never see "im on latest empty" on there! Ive played for a long time and made a lot of money but i would trust people from there more than on here! Ego boost is what this site should be called as its full of " i was doing this before you" ! Most on here dont have a clue! I enjoy having a beer and laugh with the potty boys! Next one is at end of november! Some of you should come out and enjoy yourselfs!
I am Glendale, much better than you!