steelefix, i heard hes pied his life savings away?!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Met a few people from potty and all have been decent! They def enjoy what they do, win or lose! Being a good or bad gambler doesnt make you a good or bad person! Buddy always rings me when hes in my area and i try to pass him a couple of ready machines to cover his petrol! Never seen him moan at a loss!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Hey wouldn't we all wanna be jpm with his +75k or whatever it is

I'd really like to know the ins and outs of his days etc cuz I have it on good authority he can't play much, so must be the luckiest gambler in Britain

Not a dig believe it or not, just interested in his claims
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've been out with JPM Chris and believe me, he's good at certain things, he's out a lot of hours, and he's defo learning with regards the wheel.

Steve might have come out of nowhere regarding online but he's played on machines all his life, here and potty just opened his eyes to possibilities, and he's been quick to make friends with the right people.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Fair enough we all gotta start somewhere
pound

Post by pound »

Glendale wrote:Met a few people from potty and all have been decent! They def enjoy what they do, win or lose! Being a good or bad gambler doesnt make you a good or bad person! Buddy always rings me when hes in my area and i try to pass him a couple of ready machines to cover his petrol! Never seen him moan at a loss!
No cos he will never ever admit a loss to anyone.
Hes a typical gambler. END OFF.
You know by my last pm i have never had nothing but respect for you.
But when you defend that numpty then i have to speak up.
People saying hes an ok geezer etc... Well im not onabout hes ok, Im on about hes a liar as any typical addict is.
AS i said above END OFF
pound

Post by pound »

gambogaz1 wrote:Would be so easy to bite but I shan't lower myself.

I'm glad you don't log onto my forum anymore if that's your oppinion of us, all I shall say is I've met a lot of members off there and they're all sound.

I'm just glad JG added something to this thread worth reading because the rest is just bullshit.
No need to bite.
What i wrote is 100 per cent true and you cant argue that.
Everyone is a ok geezer to someone.
But as i said in the post above.
Im talking about there gambling habbits.
They lie & lie END OFF
:wink:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

pound wrote:
Glendale wrote:Met a few people from potty and all have been decent! They def enjoy what they do, win or lose! Being a good or bad gambler doesnt make you a good or bad person! Buddy always rings me when hes in my area and i try to pass him a couple of ready machines to cover his petrol! Never seen him moan at a loss!
No cos he will never ever admit a loss to anyone.
Hes a typical gambler. END OFF.
You know by my last pm i have never had nothing but respect for you.
But when you defend that numpty then i have to speak up.
People saying hes an ok geezer etc... Well im not onabout hes ok, Im on about hes a liar as any typical addict is.
AS i said above END OFF
More than allowed your opinion pound, and as you say thanks for your pm, but i know dom personally and he would be the first to admit a loss, he has told me himself in the past he has been a dick at times but a nicer guy you would struggle to meet! Hes learnt a lot more disipline lately and i trust him totally as, hopefully, he trusts me!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I prefered Pound when the bouncing Stewie was there on the left hand side. Gave me something to smile about his posts :P :)
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Meet up with me Pound, say these things to my face, I dare you.

Feeder, the good authority you have on me not being able to play much is wrong.

JG, 75k, no, not quite.

I do fine thanks.

I've had 4 or 5 £500 machine sessions in the last 6 months and maybe 2 roulette sessions.

My claims are i make good money, thats enough. When i have a loss, I post about it.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Who gives a toss?

This thread is a load of bollocks.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Mr McStreak wrote:Who gives a toss?

your posts always crack me up mate. :-)
an assumed name

Post by an assumed name »

JPMmonopoly60 wrote:.
if you ask me jpm your a very unfriendly player,,,, even worse than that silentg wolly.
i heard that you went to the jpf meet in birmingham?
why did you go? to meet people for a drink and have a nice chat?
i dont think so!
the way i heard it is you got there a day early and played every single playable machine and left them dead and every morning you was awake and out burning all the machines again before every one met up again!
i heard that every time someone said "where should we go next" the reply was "oh, that dick head jpm has allready been there and brunt it"
if you want to do the rest of the people that go on meets a favour you wont bother going on another one as you really dont get the point of the meet ups.

and as for buddy love allways winning, i think thats thought just because he only video records his wins and not his losses.
JPMmonopoly60 wrote:Meet up with me Pound, say these things to my face, I dare you.
and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Seeing as tho I travelled to Birmingham with jpm that just shits over everythin you've supposedly heard.

By the way our meets aren't so 30 people can go do a route it's called a social outing, a big Piss up. Some of us see more in life than just playing machines and writing complete bollocks on an Internet forum, how many accounts do you have here now? Fruitypie,pound & this 1, any others?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

toothless11 wrote:
Mr McStreak wrote:Who gives a toss?

your posts always crack me up mate. :-)
I like to tell it as I see it.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.