steelefix, i heard hes pied his life savings away?!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
maverick69

steelefix, i heard hes pied his life savings away?!

Post by maverick69 »

GTMIT BOI, its harsh.....but if the rumours are true...have people led him on?
This isnt a snipe at him, we all know you cant win on these in the long run? even buddy ive got 4 leaf clover as testicales will be loosing on these on the year 100 per cent, but he enjoys playing them so who cares. he uses his profit from pub machines to spew into this S16's.but what about steelfix, all you guys stood aroud with cameras watching him pie the fuck out of a lep. saying hes the luckiest lep in the world. the guys fucking spewing all his money in these machines, as the onlooker...looking into the arcade ZOO. i find it all tiresome to watch, quite voyeuristic
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

If rumours are true. His not the first and most certainly won't be the last

Ban them all I say or at least change how they work 3,4,5k+ into them is just wrong why should any machine be able to do that! There just the devil wheel in disguise

If they say gambling is an addiction them why the fuck don't they help these sort of people out by giving them a fairer chance
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

I can understand maybe the £500 or significant prize not hitting that often, but the lack of say 5 leps dropping is a joke given the number of spins it can do between them.
And £2-£300 average for one set of 3 leps is where they should be tweaking the code as that is bollocks.
Course, they will just wave the 'random' stick at you so were all fucked.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Rumours eh, always got to go a little out of proportion!
Yes he did lose on the lep in the end and that's what made him want to stop, but it's not quite as harsh as what's been said. He was always good with budgeting his money on the meets and I can vouch for this. So rather than blowing all his money and being forced to stop, he's had a few losses and decided that he's had enough for now. So it's more a getting out of it before it goes wronger rather than a complete burn out.

As for leading people on, yes sometimes we'll say gamble it, gamble it and that in jest, but wouldn't we all have done that every now and again? I can think of an equal amount of times where we will try and convince people to walk away and call it quits.

And the filming is more a spur of the moment thing. It's not like we turn em on thinking "Wow so-and-so's going to get pots and 500s definitely cos they're so lucky" as soon as he gets on the terminal, that's where the "you only film wins" people jump in because we do film the leps and the pots on impulse rather than wavering over every press. The pieing and that is always choice of the player normally.

That's how I reckon it goes...Not as much leading on or dire circumstances as posted before. Then again, the only way I reckon the truth would come out is if Steel came back.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I loved his vids and it seemed like he enjoyed the banter.

Of course he was losing in the long run but who cares.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

BFK wrote:I loved his vids and it seemed like he enjoyed the banter.

Of course he was losing in the long run but who cares.
Yup, agree with that.

He spends, we watch the tape.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

That was another thing I neglected to mention...him not really enjoying giving his cash to the Lep. His last sessions weren't any fun I hear.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

wheres buddylove hes not piped up to explain
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

if you play these for most of the day for a year, 50,000 pounds is around wot u would loose. an old dear i know from years ago thats wot she lost, then she re morgaged her house and lost another 25, 000. after all that she stopped. she did love them leps tho
silent g

Post by silent g »

JG wrote:
Mr. Matthew Vinylesque Esquire: Absolutely unstoppable. Plays once a week maximum. Very part time, but usually canes his route for 1k minimum. Helped out a bit by Silent G, brilliant at deflecting heat they combine old school playables with new skool playables with a healthy dose of luck. About £42k up for the year..
matt -v is extremely lucky!
eg, we will go in a pub and theres a perfect or mega with a shitty box clever or something.
if i take on the perfect or mega (the good one) i can almost certainly be sure that matt is going to make more money than i do!

last week we saw a b-bonus on £70, i would have got it phoning and got the pot out with a swap and message then played on for the £140's,
matt -v jumps on it 1st so i let him have it, he plays for boards and starts busting every one on entry and 1st bust hits a £45 reature, he continues but bust a 70 box and a 70 stack and left the cashpot on it and make well over £100, i mean wtf is that all about lol.

go to a spoons and he take on a 70 pot on a brt and hits a 70 box twice! wtf

go to another spoons and he hits a 70 pot on a gold 1st board! wtf

then he comes in halves £20 on a perfect sat on £52 in the biggest fire pub ive every been in, i collect out my half and let him collect out his half and it iou'd for £30 or something, no1 in the world could get a pay out from there, matt v step up to the bar "the machine owe's me £30" barman "ok, heres £30 my fine sir, please come back soon :) "

matt -v you are a very lucky man!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pound

Post by pound »

JG wrote:Well the Captain has explained most of it. I spoke to Buddylove earlier last week and he said that he does have incredible luck and is actually +£3,462 up on £500 jackpots this year, but over all time he is down on them apparently.
He has also made +£17,351 on other games this year but is too modest to want me to mention it on here.

20k for a part timer isn't bad going.

The other figures are

Steelfix: Still _£4k or so up for this year, but recently dropped 2.5k back into the lep
JPMMonopoly60th: Approx £58k up on the year! Down on randoms and roulette though, but that's a net total. reckons he has pulled in 75k on playables this year, so fair play.
Keykeythe1: Doesn't play so much due to family commitments etc but reckons he's had some touches on the pies, doing alright, not too much up, not too much down sort of thing. Had a few days out with the other lads, probably netted him a few grand or so over the year, no exact figures available here.
Cf: His diary is on Jackpotty, don't need to explain it again. +£11.5k iirc
Mark on Fire: Ditto with the diary. About 3k down I think.
Kidgloves: Not sure, no figures available, seems more good than bad.
JG: Alas due to listenig to Ob's roulette systems, I am about £50k DOWN on the year atm.
ASH_HOF_M1: Currently 1Million pounds up after destroying every HOF in the country apart from that one in *** Bar which was cherry phoning.
BruceGeorge: No exact figures but was pulling in £500 or so a week on lo techs. Should be about 20k up at a guess?
TOM: Was doing well, I haven't spoken to the lad directly. Had the best start of all of them and was up about £15k or so by Feb, mosly thanks to on line roulette which is dangerous, so who knows now?
Captain Tattybojangles/Mahogany: The tortoise or the hare? The good thing about £5 Extremes is they are practially guaranteed raises, all be it small. Likes Bank Jobs a bit too much. I've not asked him directly. Wouldn't think a massive swing either up or down.
PMK: Has played nothing but Electros this year, he ahs played 1000 of them so is £1000 up having made a quid on each one (they were all going) and getting NO ICONS.

There are a few others. Rumour has it Winningbabe herself is about +4k up. Power Kyle is a few hundred down. Clarkey hasn't played much this year, I think he is a couple of hundred down.

Apologies to the many others I didn't mention. If I have got any facts here wrong I do apologise, please correct them for me.

Cheers,

JG
Yea i will correct you george :D
All the above is complete bollocks :shock:
That forum is what a crack den is.
I dont even log on anymore cos they only post when they win.
Buddylove or whatevr you wanna call that gimp is just a hopeless addict as is greasy jpm.
Slime the lot of them.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Would be so easy to bite but I shan't lower myself.

I'm glad you don't log onto my forum anymore if that's your oppinion of us, all I shall say is I've met a lot of members off there and they're all sound.

I'm just glad JG added something to this thread worth reading because the rest is just bullshit.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
spa

Post by spa »

What Gambo said.

And they wonder why fruitchat is dead.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

care to enlighten us admin of jackpotty on steelefix. this is a genuine concern that the blokes done sweede
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've already enlightened twice elsewhere.

Yes he had a bad session, if you call a bag lifetime savings then yes he did, but it broke a golden rule he has of never going more than 500 into the Lep. Because of that he's done the sensible thing and cut off all ties to the gambling world until he's happy to come back.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens