done up like a kipper

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ps , betch ,,,,,,,,,, think they started off as daewoo , then chevvy took em over on a certain year ,,,,,,,, not sure why/how etc

mines defo daewoo
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Vectra 05 sat nav 70 k fsh new cambelt group 7 low tax 2k Doncaster
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i had a volvo v 40 estate for a while, 90,000 miles i bought it for 900 quid about 5 years ago.Bought if off a farmers wife...heated seats, cruise controll those cars literally go on forever. A mates dad did 400,000 in one that was a v 70 though, i did 100,000 in mine over that 5 years.still going strong. got a diesel golf now 2 year old. My brother is a mechanic and he said stick with ford or vauxhall cant go wrong with them.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

mike bassetts football manager, 'gotta be a daewoo' classic film
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

ford focus st 08 30000 miles, 2.5 turbo charged engine!!! group 17 0-60 6.2!!!! what players are made of!!! keep it for a year and sell it on with a 1k lose!! then get focus rs
justice For The 96
jetsetwilly

Post by jetsetwilly »

trayhop123 wrote:ps , betch ,,,,,,,,,, think they started off as daewoo , then chevvy took em over on a certain year ,,,,,,,, not sure why/how etc

mines defo daewoo
It was to do with the fact Daewoo nearly went tits up about 7 or 8 years back. Basically they thought they'd do a Volkswagen and buy an Eastern Bloc company (FSO the one in question this time, makers of the Polish Polonez car). Ended up not doing their best and owing many a Zloty left right and centre.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

I would have seen the first car as a bonus, huge discount potential, and probably not too major. but if your shopping sub 1k then that could be different...

get yourself a nice motor lee, you'll never look back. get a nice s6 for 20k nowadays :)
what happened to the 1007?
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

s6 are lovely motors or you could man up and get an rs6 shame they only do most of them in estates,treat yaself too a nice audi tdi will run fairly cheap n looks the part
i got more routes than loreal
tommya

Post by tommya »

Get a BMW Audi or voltswagon cant go wrong, diesels r great cheap on fuel car tax and insurance my 120 d msport is 177bhp and will blow loads of cars away, raced my mate in his pug 206 gti he lost by a mile. U can get new cars remapped fo extra bhp and better fuel comsumption, mine would go upto 212 bhp I was just a bit worried about the warranty so didn't bother.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

tommya wrote: voltswagon cant go wrong

depends if there's a power cut.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

tommya wrote:Get a BMW Audi or voltswagon cant go wrong, diesels r great cheap on fuel car tax and insurance my 120 d msport is 177bhp and will blow loads of cars away, raced my mate in his pug 206 gti he lost by a mile. U can get new cars remapped fo extra bhp and better fuel comsumption, mine would go upto 212 bhp I was just a bit worried about the warranty so didn't bother.
race is on
justice For The 96
tommya

Post by tommya »

mr lugsy wrote:
tommya wrote: voltswagon cant go wrong

depends if there's a power cut.
Whoops lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ahh , the 1007 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, where do i start ?

i initially thought what a great economical diesel car this would be .

but it soon became apparent that it was guzzleling fuel at double the rate i thought it would .

so reading spec's and reviews online ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( something admittedly i should have done beforehand )

turns out the reason its so fuel intensive , is because of the admittedly snazzy sliding electric door mechanisms , .............. the weight of the car is astronomical because of them .

one reviewer said , even when driving alone , you are already carrying the weight of two full grown adults extra to yourself .

then their were hundreds of owner reviews , a lot of em stating that the door mechanisms develop a common fault ,,,,,, and that its stupidly expensive to get them fixed.

now i know if you look for the bad on these type of sites your gonna find common faults with every car.

but having had peugeots before i can confirm ,,,,,,,, that official peugeot parts are indeed an expensive joke ,,,,,,,,,,,,, when it came time to sell my 107 (had it from 6month old ) at 3 years old ,,,,,,,,,,, a new ( peugeot branded) clutch cost £575 before fitting. and i shopped around .

so i sold the 1007 before giving it slotters mileage ,,,,,,,,,,,, and tempting fate with over excessive door use.

shame i like peugeot as a brand , but when things go wrong ,,,,,,,,,,, its empty wallet time.

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

oh my god ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you simply have to read this to the bitter end

please please please (someone with knowledge how) ,,,,,,,,,,, post a link to the following

its on ebay ,,,,,,,,,,,, the item number is ,,,,,,, 220768216260

its very very long ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but well worth the read

i swear jg is behind this lol

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »