crown jewels

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

These used to be phat 6 months ago. Not really worth a wank now
Scott

Post by Scott »

big A wrote:I used to do well on them but now they rarely give good profit.I was 200 into one before an had run out of coins,inserted a note an would you believe it,tamper alarm.asked the barmaid if I could turn it off an on again to which she replied 'no I have to call out a technition'.I waited for her to be serving someone an switched it back on,by the time she realized it was back on an working fine.got the 140 with only £2 left,pheeeeewwwwww.

I'd take matters into my own hands there too mate, fuck listening to a dippy barmaid when your balls deep, i bet there's a few engineers been called for no reason when a simple switch off is all thats needed.
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

toothless11 wrote:These used to be phat 6 months ago. Not really worth a wank now
Too true, nowadays they are pretty much a gamble with it costing £100+ on 95% off occasions for 70/140, the norm is 120-150 cost, it normally does 140 then but there again its not worth it!

Like everything really, once everyone's on it then it becomes shite, as there is so many clueys out their queing up to play easy FORCE IT shit like this.
brownld

Post by brownld »

Drpepper wrote:When i was at center parcs a few weeks ago, i had some change from a pint, so decided to donate it to a bank job... first pound gives free spins, which results in a 140 first board(offered Red bank job first shot LOL), then a few quid later, the next board does a £50 game.

Just after this, whilst i'm stood in the corner trying to work out what the fuck to do with £185 odd in pound coins and a pair of shorts, one of the staff members obviously on his break heads to it with a look of intent on his face and starts pumping money in on £1 a play, didn't stay and watch, but i imagine it didn't end well for the poor fella :lol: .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt state you left this would take 15-20 for a 50p gamble,then about £30 in you might get your 1st board, and about £320 your get RCJ for flat £70.Happy days
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah I know what you mean Ob. I gave up on these 2 months ago really. Still play the odd one here and there, only in busy sly pubs. Leave them a week and hope for the best! :-)
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i got more routes than loreal
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

that is, without doubt, the funniest thing i've seen on here, ever
i hate swede
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

:P
Little discipline = BIG issue