DOND perfect deal

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
liverpool24

DOND perfect deal

Post by liverpool24 »

Had a 'mare on this yesterday, £1 c/p on 70 so thought I'd try it on, ended up putting 280 in it, took the game a few times, shite offer every single time, cob wasn't having it at all. It offered red nearest win 70, had to take it as I only had about 40 left, then about 30 later 70 from dond. Collected 70 and walked away 220 down. Should I have taken the red n/w or would it have offered m/s ? obviously you can't really know that but what would y'all have done ??? I'll never play this again now, even though I've had good results in the past on it. Should I have just took no wins at all i.e dond and cob ??? anyway today's another day.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

it probably wouldnt have gone up to megastreak, but it might have done a gatw, either way you probably made the right move.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Spyder wrote:it probably wouldnt have gone up to megastreak, but it might have done a gatw, either way you probably made the right move.
I forgive you mate! Honestly, I do! My mental illness is kicking in again and I need some sanity back!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

send me a pm youth.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

The c/p is still on 70 for 1 stake on this, I'm tempted to take it on again but I have 3 ton is rather not risk again.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Trouble with these is that they skim down easily with COBs (Hot Money £25s all the while etc) and people taking £4-£6 wins that they are often miles from natural phones. Unless you get lucky and find them giving out middle games or red boxes, you'll do well to make a penny.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

That £25 COB of Hot Money is quite common isn't it? Not complaining as it doesn't damage it too much (depending on what you're playing for!) It sometimes comes as a nice little finisher-upper too when you're collecting down, I find.

These can as you say take you for a ride, but most of the time they're OK round here.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Cf

Post by Cf »

Hot Money does seem very common. Plenty of times I've put a fiver in for a board, played around it a bit, whacked COB and got Hot Money. Then just walked with the easy profit.
silent g

Post by silent g »

check the box, check the cashpots, play a board, decide to play or leave.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

What would make you stay on though? They don't phone if under £8, and even the unchipped ones would do £4-£6 boards for a laugh sometimes when you'd smashed the shit out of them. Very hard to get a true read.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
silent g

Post by silent g »

:c:
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I lost another ton on this yesterday, was showing red boxes first board and c/p still on 70, played absolutely shocking for £180, closest I came was on the game getting left with £6 and c/p, offered £22, gave me £6, I collected nothing for £150, it offered super streak a few times but I started worrying about losing another 2 ton on it so started cobing and taking the game. Must have lost about 500 on this fruity in the last month, I think it maybe time to give up. The DOND game on this is absolutely shocking on this I'm sure there's a way no doubt to tell what's there but obviously I don't know it !!! oh and can someone please pm the rip for this so I can make loads of money and quit my job, I won't tell anyone, well, I don't actually have anyone to tell, I think this site owes me this.
silent g

Post by silent g »

where is it?
AMK

Post by AMK »

liverpool24 wrote:I lost another ton on this yesterday, was showing red boxes first board and c/p still on 70, played absolutely shocking for £180, closest I came was on the game getting left with £6 and c/p, offered £22, gave me £6, I collected nothing for £150, it offered super streak a few times but I started worrying about losing another 2 ton on it so started cobing and taking the game. Must have lost about 500 on this fruity in the last month, I think it maybe time to give up. The DOND game on this is absolutely shocking on this I'm sure there's a way no doubt to tell what's there but obviously I don't know it !!! oh and can someone please pm the rip for this so I can make loads of money and quit my job, I won't tell anyone, well, I don't actually have anyone to tell, I think this site owes me this.
Welcome to Liverpool!
... Join The Party!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Surely you just would'nt play it?

Oh, and, ''I think this site owes me this'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobwebs 👆