Extreme-Big Bucks Deluxe

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
harry2

Extreme-Big Bucks Deluxe

Post by harry2 »

Was on an all day bender Saturday watching football, rugby etc. Only available table was near the machines. Watched some guy play this £1 play. Never seen such a bad machine. 90% of question marks were lose, hi lo's lost on 2s and 11s. He tried forcing jp, but safe cash kicked in. Superboard often gave next to nothing. He was about £300 in when it let him nudge jp in. Gives chance which means a win spin. Went to yes a few times and made win up to £90. Boards now dead for about another £100 as he recycles with bank gradually dwindling down to nothing. He leaves, comes back five minutes later (cashpoint). Still plays the same. He must have done another £200 before the United-Arsenal game finishes and the lads want to go up the social. Gameplay was just soooo predictable. Suspect he's still there, doing his b***ocks. Anyone else played these.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Reflex aren't they
harry2

Post by harry2 »

You're right. My mistake. Don't play much thses days, lol.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I haven't played this machine, but I have been in that situation many times in my early days. I always remember that horrible, sinking feeling I would get when I would be feeding my next twenty into the machine. That familiar voice in my mind would be saying, "don't do this to me, don't fu--ing do this to me you ba--ard", and it always would lol. It always seemed to me that everyone around me appeared to be really happy everytime I was balls deep and losing a fortune in a machine, I would look round the pub with that blurred, slow, dizzy vision and see people laughing their heads off and people hugging and dancing and think, "WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" :x Everytime I won, they would all seem miserable as sin lol!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Best visualisation of it is where Nick Moran's character comes out of the buikding where they have been playing 3 card brag in Lock Stock. Many a time felt like that when been well ahead, should have walked and then spooned the lot plus extra from the cash point etc
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

The going over it all part is worse than when it happens mate. I should have just took that 50, I should have left and not gone near that other fu--ing machine, why didn't I leave my bank card at home? etc etc :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

It's brutal but can streak for tons.
silent g

Post by silent g »

seen a few empty and i dont mind saying it!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Stevie S wrote:I haven't played this machine, but I have been in that situation many times in my early days. I always remember that horrible, sinking feeling I would get when I would be feeding my next twenty into the machine. That familiar voice in my mind would be saying, "don't do this to me, don't fu--ing do this to me you ba--ard", and it always would lol. It always seemed to me that everyone around me appeared to be really happy everytime I was balls deep and losing a fortune in a machine, I would look round the pub with that blurred, slow, dizzy vision and see people laughing their heads off and people hugging and dancing and think, "WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" :x Everytime I won, they would all seem miserable as sin lol!

You collect the £54 still 200 down and some twat makes a remark about you being a lucky c*nt to be collecting that little haul, guaranteed.
led

Post by led »

This can be brutal. Cost me £240 for a flat jackpot, no afters.
All cashpots were on 70 too.

Another time though I went on it, spuin a cherry win did a skill stop for me to get the final dollar for top did £140. Only put 25 in too. :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Only had the odd dabble on these, £10-£20. First time I played, I go a Go all The Way. Must have been extremely lucky after hearing some horror stories.