old ladies

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
badders2

old ladies

Post by badders2 »

this old troll would not get off a reelking potty for 7 hours every fucking half an hour this old bitch stick a couple of quid lose ask it to be reserved then clear off for 30 mins its well annoying :x
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

seconded i dont play 500's but i know from wot i have seen in services and arcades that they are dross
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

500s are for idiots.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

With my very limited amount of B3 play, I had a chat with the arcade manager of my local Silvers to enquire about B3s play style. She said that AWPs run on a cycle, drifts a little but eventually compensates back to percentage. The B3s are based on a random number generator and each spin is its own independent game and has no memory - a thousand losing spins won't increase the probability of a high prize. Although she has warned punters about the dangers of B3 addiction (including myself), she has still repeatedly seen losses of 3/4-digits played before her own eyes.

I second all of the posts on here. It's pointless trying to hammer a B3 outside of your means.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
BFK

Post by BFK »

But B3's are compensated Mr Move It.

They always were even when they were S 16's and allegedly totally random. With the new legislations the manus were just forced to admit it.

Discuss.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

A frisbie like object used for throwing in the Olympics!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol @logopolis
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

BFK wrote:But B3's are compensated Mr Move It.

They always were even when they were S 16's and allegedly totally random. With the new legislations the manus were just forced to admit it.

Discuss.
Very few £500 b3's are compensated actually. The common Rainbow riches/reel king blah blah are all random, load the help menu to see it stated...

The odd ones are compensated ie. freespins/megabars, project ones in general, winbigshindig on the 777 or tutti fruitti/stars and stripes on the 777...

Even on the compensated ones you really cant read to much into anything they do tbh, they play effectively very randomly... ie. play crap for £1000s then play BETTER for the next few £1000's, but without being obvious at all.
Mystery_Plum

Re: old ladies

Post by Mystery_Plum »

badders2 wrote:this old troll would not get off a reelking potty for 7 hours every fucking half an hour this old bitch stick a couple of quid lose ask it to be reserved then clear off for 30 mins its well annoying :x
Why don't you get the staff to use the reserve option on the individual game itself? They can go into the menu system and reserve just that game only. This will leave the machine free for others to play and reduce unnecessary downtime, culminating in a higher volume of plays on the unit and therefore an increased expectation of higher cashbox earnings. This unique operator feature, only available on Astra products is a result of intense industry and player research, and is another reason why Astra are emerging as the number 1 manufacturer in the country.

If the old biddy comes back and someone is on the machine, she'll have to wait her fucking turn or play something else.

Astra Games - always happy to help!
badders2

Post by badders2 »

only engineers can do that cant they
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Yeah you need the main door open and the operator code.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

so thats what its used for is that keyboard on the back panel of machine so they know its not beening tampered with
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Had to snigger then.

Sorry.