Real Life Fallouts - no keyboard warrior shit here

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cant stand bullies , ,,,,,,,,,,,, theres always one ringleader , trying to showoff to his chav m8's how hard he is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet their not so bullish on their own .

people that threaten you on fruits must be shit at earning from them , if they feel threatened by your presence in their so called area. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet they reckon their top boys with 100k plus bank accounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if they truly had thousands banked then they wouldn't feel threatened , they would be more laid back and not give a shit who you are.

genuinely feel for you ruthl3ss m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sickening
Little discipline = BIG issue

anfield road

Post by anfield road »

seen a player get raped by noel
justice For The 96
BFK

Post by BFK »

Some people beat themselves up lee, even tho they have thousands in the bank!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I havnt come across any trouble yet my close mate got sucker punched in a pub in newcastle by a water balloon his mate that he was with is about 25 stone and he ran behind the bar. Thats not a mate I told him. He posted in here actually about the story. The same big lad caused a fight in car park of weather spoons with to scrawny druggies while I was on LTD. I had just getting it. He ran in to get me left sum1 outside against 2. Made him collect it while I ran out. It ended up short :s. Strange 1 he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

titchno1 wrote:I havnt come across any trouble yet my close mate got sucker punched in a pub in newcastle by a water balloon his mate that he was with is about 25 stone and he ran behind the bar. Thats not a mate I told him. He posted in here actually about the story. The same big lad caused a fight in car park of weather spoons with to scrawny druggies while I was on LTD. I had just getting it. He ran in to get me left sum1 outside against 2. Made him collect it while I ran out. It ended up short :s. Strange 1 he is.
Isaac? When i went to newcastle i carried pepper spray! If he threatened me then that and a kick in the bollocks would have sorted it!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Basil Rathbone2 wrote:I once jobbled a jabberwocky with a jalfrezi. It jobberred and jabbered and ended up jobless next to Janice Joplin in the Jobcentre in Jamaica. Ja!
LOL pissed mesen at that
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
silent g

Post by silent g »

threatened a few players,
thrown beer bottles through pub windows,
and had mad barneys with landlords that left them a bit worried,
but mostly, i just have a go on the keyboard :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Never threatened a player, turk doesn't count! :-)
Been locked in pubs!
massive barney with landlords!
If carlsberg made players.........
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes but Turk seems in a good mood at the moment. Barry The Fireman said his mate in the pub saw Turk grining from ear to ear. Has he won the lottery or something.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Not yet tiny! He's happy with "New" info he's got! Even you know more than him!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

why wont you say any of this 2 his face darren?
i got more routes than loreal
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes he had stopped playing bandits. All he did was play in the bowl and lose money in there. Barry The Fireman said he must have won the lottery. Because he was back in pub or two around Bury and had shaved. You know when Turk loses he starts to grow a beard. Barry The Fireman was worryed that he might walk in to a pub and find a bandit done by Turk.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

pickareel wrote:why wont you say any of this 2 his face darren?
Will gladly say it to his face kesh! Not worried about that fool or his driver! Like seeing turk as he makes me laugh! Don't believe everything superskill tells you!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

just think your jibes about them on here get a bit tiresome,never had any problems with steve or turk myself and as you know i have known them a good few years........turk is priceless lol
i got more routes than loreal
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Come on kesh! Your saying you never laugh at turk? Blokes a knob! Have sent a pm as don't want a public barney mate! We always get on well when we see each other and always say where we've been! You know Steve has stitched you before!