Real Life Fallouts - no keyboard warrior shit here

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
feeder22

Real Life Fallouts - no keyboard warrior shit here

Post by feeder22 »

how many of you have had a turn with someone over machines/money/routes generally all things playing related?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive knocked one machine over and completely wrecked it
pissed in the payout tray a couple of times
knocked a guy off his stool and kicked him for muttering at me..
been mugged at a machine for my winnings
thrown a few bottles around when machines have been turned off

not had a kicking before, but i know a guy who has

and i only play for a laugh, used to play a lot, now i play a little.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Fallen out with a local player, all ways threating me ect. just a bully
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Just superskill and turk with me! Trusted steve, big mistake, Never trusted turk, good move! Turks thick and steves a user but took me a while to realise it! Done loads better without them! Other than the "Dick Duo" as i call them every other player ive met has been really polite!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
badders2

Post by badders2 »

ian jarvis from skegness over a dond gold total knob he broke the start button on all the machines because i won...
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Not fallen out with any players. Infact haven't really met any! This one guy from Swanage who kept leaving his briefcase in front of machines and got in a huff when I played them wound me up. Especially as it was a £5 Extreme and he was gone for half hour. SO not as much of a falling out more than a "What a knob" kind of moment.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id have took his briefcase.. or at the very least, had a look in it.. at he worst.. took a shit in it.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Mentioned it before a few months ago but i was doing an amazing for a wee while at the same time every friday just as the local dealers were having there meeting over a few pints at the table next to it, after a few hits they were getting interested in my playing.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

bowie wrote:Mentioned it before a few months ago but i was doing an amazing for a wee while at the same time every friday just as the local dealers were having there meeting over a few pints at the table next to it, after a few hits they were getting interested in my playing.
yeah, i remember that, awkward... although, you'd think theyd no be bothered too much with your earnings..

if this had ever happened to me, id have told them the trick to the machine... i know this is 'naughty' but id have told them it was all i knew, id seen another guy doing it, then hopefully, they'd have left me alone.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

couple of blokes on the m1 tried kicking me off a extreme that was 4 spinning,told em to fuck off,my mate spat in 1 of their faces and push him over then they fucked off,hate it when people take liberties
i got more routes than loreal
silent g

Post by silent g »

had a go at landon for getting larey once,
fell out with a someone who took the piss once and now he is saying shit about me robbing pubs, thanks for that mr got nothing better to do other than loose friends.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

I once poked a mackerel with a stick after it broke wind while i had a feature repeat on Snotgobbler Gold. Thought I'd got away with it but was jumped on by the Silver Trout Posse on my way out. They stole all my winnings and spent them on soft furnishings.

That's the last time I go to Exeter!
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

I once jobbled a jabberwocky with a jalfrezi. It jobberred and jabbered and ended up jobless next to Janice Joplin in the Jobcentre in Jamaica. Ja!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

That last one even puzzled me.
ruthl3ss

hmm

Post by ruthl3ss »

threatened and robbed and shit my load
they left me 4quid for a kebab - south east london