bet fred - Debit Card

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

jetsetwilly wrote:Hence why my use of betting exchanges has risen rather than bookies.
Until you get into premium charge territory!
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Harry, in that situation you have to go to the media if unresolved.

I think theres an independent arbitrator for these cases too, and surely they will find in the punters favour - you'd like to think so anyway!
Bored of the grind.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Ratty, easier said than done (sic). Only interested parties are the betting public and The Racing Post, who rely on 99% of income from advertising from bookmakers. Doubt if Channel 4 , RUK and ATR would upset the apple cart either.
Roulette free since December 2011.
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Just got back from BetFred and im pleased to say that I got my £50.00 back.

Took about 45 mins, but got there in the end.

Lady tried to mug me off at first by saying to come and see the original person who served me, but came through in the end.

The lesson I have learnt is to check all my receipts, and also to check my account online to see that no money has come even when they say transaction declined!

Thanks to everyone for their help.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

harry2 wrote:Ratty, easier said than done (sic). Only interested parties are the betting public and The Racing Post, who rely on 99% of income from advertising from bookmakers. Doubt if Channel 4 , RUK and ATR would upset the apple cart either.
Mainstream newspapers have had stuff in before but yes I agree on the whole it's like complaining to coinslot about a machine company!
Bored of the grind.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Spray-paint your beef on the shop window, or tip a little Cola along the bottom of their FOBTs. That fucks them up proper.

Or go one further (works especially well in food pubs that bar you) and tip some carp paste on the floor or a few fresh prawns strategically placed around the establishment will upset them somewhat.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
jetsetwilly

Post by jetsetwilly »

sir ratholer wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:Hence why my use of betting exchanges has risen rather than bookies.
Until you get into premium charge territory!
Would like to know how many that actually affects (certainly not me). Anyway I very rarely use Bet(un)fair and head towards Betdaq or Bettor.
explayer

Post by explayer »

Betfred have opened 3 new shops in Sheffield centre in the last 2 years. They are within 5 minutes of each other and quite nicely done out , nice carpet , soft chairs etc. When i was out of work last year i had an interview for a ' Shift Supervisor ' or ' Assistant shop manager ' or some such made-up job title. At interview it turned out to be minimum wage with no extra for weekends , bank holidays or evenings :shock: . They also only wanted to employ me on 27 hours a week! I would have been happy enough to work 6 days a week watching racing and Sky until something better came along but how the fuck can they expect grown men to work for £150 a week :? :