Another God Hades

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Lilly Satou

Another God Hades

Post by Lilly Satou »

Good experience for my 30 days post.
Got on one of these after someone left it on Pluto Zone. Didn't cough up for a while but triggered the bonus after about 70 spins. Cerberus for 70 games and no retrigger. Flat, no afters but still showing signs and numbering. Stayed on it and it dropped in KOURIN for a guaranteed bonus. 107 spins to get it. Triggered Zone of Persephone for 250 games. Lots of high chances to award the 50 games and they all dropped in. Kept retriggering via CHANCE and the lightning bolts to keep me afloat at 180 games. Down to 130 and it retriggers via Hell zone mid-bonus for Enchanced Cerberus, 90 more games. Disappointing but play on. Bonus 100 games off the CHANCE button. Get in. Teases Hell zone a lot but never delivers a retrigger unfortunately. Eventually comes in via GekiAtsu and gives a 70 game Cerberus retrigger. After that goes dead for extra games but play them off. 700 or so games for over 2100 out. Happy to beat the average ratio of 1-2.9. Stays in Pluto Zone for 60 spins then one last Cerberus trigger for a usual 60 games, nothing interesting but keeps things afloat. Dead after, so no doubt a 1600 spin cost for next board as I had all the stock out. Good result. Good games.
My, my!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

We have the female JG in da house! :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

The industry has now passed me by
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Another vivid mug rises out of the ashes
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

I was post vivid when I started. Get on these Hades ones sooner rather than later.
My, my!
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

extra fried rice cheers petal
JG

Post by JG »

I think he's having a dig at Vickers not you. Everyone loves Lily satou (apart from Ahmed).
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

No digs at anyone here. Just correcting fatbloke on when I started. Don't get the fried rice comment though. Maybe you mistake where I live?
And yes, everyone loves Lilly Satou
My, my!
JG

Post by JG »

Gosh this is getting confusing. I'm saying fatbloke was having a dig at vickers in his original vivid pro comment, not you.
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Nice to have a lucky escape time to time, as much as getting good wins. Played one yesterday. First 100 or so spins really dead. No tenpai and no signs. Not even icicles 2 in a row. Trident pattern was only giving the basic replay. Started to perk up with the lightning and then dropped in the 6-5-V combination up top. Great, there's the reach pattern. Bonus incoming. Took the piss about giving it, about 50 spins and needing the big numbers pattern, and the PUSH button leading to Pluto Stage, but finally got it. 240 spins of mine in. Dropped Zone of Persephone for a 100game start, then triggered 60 more throughout the feature. End that bonus and bang back in from Pluto Stage, via the guillotine, in about 17 spins. Cerberus for flat 50 games, but total of 210 games leaves me with 627 back. Average but keeping within the 1game=2.9 return.

Get back home and check why it took so long to award the bonus from a reach pattern. Should be instant bonus( though on one YouTube video I saw it take hundreds after dropping g the 8-3-1 reach) anyway turns out J got it wrong. 5-6-V is the reach and 6-5-V is nothing. Lucky to get that feature in the end! Though didn't think it'd cost too much to come in the first place.
My, my!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

After the initial Pluto stage, did it come straight back in with the Guillotine? 5-6-V is indeed the reach pattern. Althought maybe we should be keeping that quiet?
JG

Post by JG »

6-5-V is worthless only as a win plan value. If Pluto is activa and you're on Haki-Kano-seinisei sets then I'd suggest it's the door to TRIDENT as only prime factorial formations will lead to nothing and they're rare.
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Came in quite quickly during Pluto Stage. I was half expecting it to follow through as it was dropping some mid-level combinations quite frequently. Normally you have to press for GekiAtsu first, or the guillotine comes out of nowhere. If the slot is running only 15% warm and the guillotine comes, chances are it will fail.

The reach patterns are quite common knowledge, so anyone can talk about them. Many people don't look at the significance of the mid-level patterns though and brush them aside.

6-5-V and other patterns are good any time or place. I also like the V Hasami patterns, although they're not guarantees. Signs like the explosion, PUSH button and Trident are all good as long as they deliver the right combination on the physical reels.
My, my!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I'm glad I have absolutely NO CLUE what any of this is about!
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

I'm glad then, too!

Sometimes it does not go to plan though. You need the bonus prediction combined with a good streak. Unfortunately it didn't happen last time. Bonus prediction was fine. Picked the machine that hadn't given the full GOD treatment for a good few days. 200 spins of flat play and in comes a bonus. Straight 50 off Cerberus with nothing special. OK that's disappointing. On the after play it drops in 4-8-4 which is the reach pattern for Hell zone. Did it give it? No. That's not good at all. Must be one of the uber rare fake reaches. Anyway were playing on to snag a GOD out of it. 350 spins in and it gives Hell zone and duly awards a bonus via. The PUSH button. Persephone this time but zero sets of 7s so again flat 50. Again, nothing special! No extra games, trigger chances or anything. No afters. Right one more time we will have a go. 350 spins later it drops V77. Anyone who knows what they're doing knows this is a good incoming sign. It was, a bonus comes 2 presses later. This bonus triggers Cerberus again but for 70 games. Again, nothing special comes of this and afters non existent. I leave with not many spoils to show for it. Two part game this, you have to know when to strike and have to rely on the machine to kick out a big one at the same time!

Luckily I recovered some more on a Green Don Viva 2 and a Resident Evil 5. Games.
My, my!