Deal or No Deal - Pure Gold ??

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
hankiepanky

Deal or No Deal - Pure Gold ??

Post by hankiepanky »

Just thought I'd share this with you guys.
So,last Saturday afternoon had few hours to kill,and fancied few frames of snooker,so headed off with cue under arm to our local snooker hall.
Until about 3 weeks ago they had one of my favorite machines there,'Snow White and the Seven Tenners',never had jp from it,but still had few good runs from it.
So,now in it's place,yet another DOND,never seen this version,but still,got myself a pint and ambled over to the fruitie,searched in pocket seeing what change I had,not looking good,only about £3:50,dropped in £2 coin,selected 50p play,nothing at all,no hold,no nudge,so I'm thinking I'll try just a £10,attempted to put note in,then saw it wasn't accepting notes (bad sign from what I recall :( ),so,puts last bit of change in and went to bar to grab 10 x £1,back to machine again,last credit LCD shows 'turning red',still no win,put in £5 and on first play 3 phones roll in on line,LCD showing 'Go All the Way' with those lovely accompanying words 'You going away with a lot of money' (or something very similar sounding),bearing in mind this was feature started when all reels were red.
So,refused everything offered and of course,yes,there was Mega Streak in my box,so pleased with myself I already ask bar lady did she want £100 coins ? :)
Now,I've seen these go more than once,especially when red,but seeing as it wasn't taking notes I guessed it had already had a thumping of some kind.... little did I know..
Gets to £100 and just carries on rolling in those wins,first one after initial £100 was bells for £50,gobsmacked it was going for £200,and I could have been picked up off the floor when it went once more,resulting in a bank of £300 !
Now is time to leave well alone,so asked lady behind bar just to watch payout,(something I've always done on larger wins),and out they start pouring,and then stop almost as quick,LCD saying 'Call Attendant IOU £232'...devastated wasn't the word,even worse when lady tells me she can't pay me out,have to wait for rental company to come to machine !
I kissed goodbye to ever seeing that though,but lo and behold,Monday dinner time a lovely young lady DID call me from snooker hall,telling me there was an envelope awaiting collection,went down and inside was £232...couldn't believe it.... and she wouldn't even take a drink from me ! Still happy days all round there !
Any one else experienced high payouts of this kind when short on £'s already ? If so,what happened ?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Can't do more than £200 from the one feature.

I sense porkies I'm afraid.
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

BFK wrote:Can't do more than £200 from the one feature.

That's what I'd always thought,especially with it being short of £'s,but be more than happy to give you snooker halls telephone number,who I'm sure would verify they paid out an enveloped sum' over weekend !
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

BFK wrote:Can't do more than £200 from the one feature.

That's what I'd always thought,especially with it being short of £'s,but be more than happy to give you snooker halls telephone number,who I'm sure would verify they paid out an enveloped sum' over weekend !
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

very surprised it went to 300, should be virtually impossible if short of £s!
Going skint....
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

could of cobd or this div maybe slapped over 50 in notes
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Can't do 300,thats all
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Can't do 300,thats all
Well,very sorry,but I'm differing on that one !
I though of why it hadn't attempted to issue notes when coins ceased paying out at £68,but then recall it wasn't accepting notes,hence me going bar for change to win this in first place :/
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Can't do 300,thats all
Well,very sorry,but I'm differing on that one !
I though of why it hadn't attempted to issue notes when coins ceased paying out at £68,but then recall it wasn't accepting notes,hence me going bar for change to win this in first place :/
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Don't talk rubbish....300 lol what a Wally impossible I'm afraid
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

hehehehhe!!! APRIL SOON.
JG

Post by JG »

Nice one on getting the 300. I've had that a few times myself. Loves a 300. Ignore the haters.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

not when low on £s you haven't
Going skint....
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

crazy trails, 70 rip.
ridye

Post by ridye »

Ended up about £530 in one of these once for a £470 collect or something ridiculous. Think it eventually went GATW for a £200, then a CASHPOT from a Golden Game, then another GATW a bit later for a snake flat, then some other stuff can't remember what. All I really remember is walking out with a numb head!

Terrible machine in my opinion, can end up peanuts in for a £200 but then on the flipside easy enough to burn through £200 and still be absolutely nowhere, they seem hard to make an overall profit on e.g. a bit pointless!