Via mr x

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

Via mr x

Post by JG »

Mr x is having trouble with his account at the minute, but hopefully should be sorted soon. However he had a very good day yesterday which he has asked me to post. So here it is

Wizard of oz 90 in 120 back on a chipped unit as well

Bank raid platinum 100 in for 80 these can go and die

Bank raid 5jp 20 in for 95 out thanks to triple rollin and good afters

Maid of money 5 shots for 15 from 2in

GATW on box23 from a fiver only flat tho nice ton

Wizard of oz worker 60 in 140 back

Lady Luck 20 in for 70 back

Hall of Fame, Matteo had just emptied it but I snuck on and put a pound in for 210

Ok so I added that last one on myself, but you get the drift. I hope that inspires some, if not all of you.
JG
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

£2 in a club cops for £250. Not bad eh?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
JG

Post by JG »

Good going in anyone's book, they can be a headfuck at times. Haven't played one in ages, Rileys used to have a few with Sceptre, but not any more.
JG
keno

Post by keno »

mr x staying at yours again?
JG

Post by JG »

I've been unable to sign onto Jackpotty to finish part 3 of mrxtery guest. I keep meaning to contact a mod or Gambo as when they changed over to zeta boards or whatever, I had to put my password in, got it wrong three times and despite resetting via email I'm permanently locked out as it keeps saying it doesn't recognise my account.
One of these days I'll sign up and finish the story, although I said that at Christmas. Anything interesting on the forum? I bet they're all talking about Vegas and how crap Reflexes are.
So I guess as part two ended, mr x is still imprisoned in my attic.
JG
Damo0666

Post by Damo0666 »

lol Mr x winning again
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

buddylove spotted in Cambridge. I am most dissatisfied with the electrical impulses my brain generates as a result of me pointing my eyes so that my retinal membrane picks up the trail of photons entering my eyeball as a result of these photons being bounced off the humanoid form we understand to be Buddylove whose mortal character should in my opinion be degraded by comparing him to the male genetalia
linnetscout

Post by linnetscout »

Never a truer word spoke! The auditory and olfactory signals I am receiving from this entity are to my dissatisfaction.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

heheheh! sweet
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

He's been smashing nerves for months you know LOL
JG

Post by JG »

Not everyone likes everyone else, but please try to keep it fun, friendly and scientific. If you must put a negative, why not follow it with two positives? Also please try to avoid personal attacks.

For example.
"I dislike Buddylove, but I like the sunglasses he is wearing and Lake Mead looks inviting at this time of year"

Is fine, as there's no rule that states you have to like Buddylove, but completely negative postings just put a bad vibe on this eclectic gem of a board.

Please not

"Fck cnt buddylove hop he dies kill him h8 buddylove he is gay wanna shoot him"

It's just really negative and drags the board down.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Not everyone likes everyone else, but please try to keep it fun, friendly and scientific. If you must put a negative, why not follow it with two positives? Also please try to avoid personal attacks.

For example.
"I dislike Buddylove, but I like the sunglasses he is wearing and Lake Mead looks inviting at this time of year"

Is fine, as there's no rule that states you have to like Buddylove, but completely negative postings just put a bad vibe on this eclectic gem of a board.

Please not

"Fck cnt buddylove hop he dies kill him h8 buddylove he is gay wanna shoot him"

It's just really negative and drags the board down.
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I stopped in Wisbech spoons a few weeks back; BuddyLoves friend came over and helped me play the machine. He explained that he was mates with BuddyLove, and that even though BuddyLove understood these games "completely", even he lost sometimes. He seemed genuinely pleased and surprised that I won, and I would've bought him a drink if he had not insisted I got another board after to try and Cash Or Bust it.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Not been to Cambridge in months

I try to avoid my local spoons, all that happens is they either remove the machine I play or they cotton on and all do it.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
linnetscout

Post by linnetscout »

You mean Mrs love actually has a friend?? Lol...Albeit a scrounging button-pressing 1 no doubt��