the best machine scews up in you favour [no emptys]

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
philips1985

the best machine scews up in you favour [no emptys]

Post by philips1985 »

mine is a king kerching on 25 then its was a 5r on 94% but the machine had a battery fault so it couldnt hold on to its float for long

a 125 float on 25 lasted a day

a 75 float on a 5r jackpot lasted 2 to 3 days

i got at least 3 refills a week out of it

whats yours
JG

Post by JG »

Did they reset with huge value then? How long did that last?

I once found a £10 Bar-X that spat out a pound coin every thirty seconds or so. I was playing out the old Maygay Cleudo at the time. Not the tubes/Vision cab, one of the latter programs with hopper in the Apollo cab. Start feature, swoosh cash starts on £6 etc
Dropped out about £50, then I put in a quid and it span in bars and went empty.
However they didn't fill it up. Pity it wasn't your arcade Mr.X, would have been free refills on tap.
JG
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

JG wrote:Did they reset with huge value then? How long did that last?

I once found a £10 Bar-X that spat out a pound coin every thirty seconds or so. I was playing out the old Maygay Cleudo at the time. Not the tubes/Vision cab, one of the latter programs with hopper in the Apollo cab. Start feature, swoosh cash starts on £6 etc
Dropped out about £50, then I put in a quid and it span in bars and went empty.
However they didn't fill it up. Pity it wasn't your arcade Mr.X, would have been free refills on tap.

it was a battery fault as the i.ou went on it after a reboot

on the 5r version of king kerching all it offered was 4 and 5 quid boards

on the 25 8 to 25 quid boards
dog section

Post by dog section »

not directly linked,but hemsby 1987 in a bingo hall. me and my mate are on a bingo board with the granny brigade smelling of old people perfume and urine.
remember the orange top light that would illuminate when you put your 10p credit in and would go out when the game was won?
our light never went out,so after the first freebie game,i put my cap on top of the machine and pretended to dip into my pocket and put a 10p in each time.
by end of the day we had aquired a crystal set of glasses,dartboard,numerous cuddly toys,screwdriver set and socket set,a blow up doll and some nudey playing cards.
however the next day when we went back,the machine had a bag over it and we were worried theyd say something (i was only 11) but not a bad haul back then for 10p
k9-sec.co.uk
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

more surprised they handed nude playing cards to an 11 yr old lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wouldn't have wanted to be your mum changing the bed sheets that day ,, :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

dog section

Post by dog section »

they were the girly ones,but there was always a cheese plant or flowerpot or elbow in the way of the minge
k9-sec.co.uk
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Clunge
explayer

Post by explayer »

About twenty years ago I was playing a bar/x/sevens type machine which had the £1 coin and 10p tubes the wrong way round. Spent several hours playing for nudges for £1.60 (single bars I think) which paid out £6.10 every time. I carried out the winnings in my backpack!
Stop saying ' like ' and pull your fuckin' trousers up
JG

Post by JG »

What was the win plan? £6 jp or thereabouts I'm guessing.
JG
explayer

Post by explayer »

I think the biggest cash win was £3 and £6 token jackpot. It would have been in the early 90's when I was at University.
Stop saying ' like ' and pull your fuckin' trousers up
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

I don't normally venture on this side of the board but back in the 80s when nudgers used to start nudging randomly and you had to get the symbols on the win line within 6 nudges I found one which didn't stop nudging after 6-In fact it didn't stop nudging at all! It was in a busy arcade and the noise masked the fact it had gone over its normal number. Obviously most of the winnings were in tokens but built up a large bank and then proceeded to nudge in the highest cash win until they'd gone-and repeat! Went back a couple of days later and it was fixed....
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Found numerous things in payout trays, Dove (E), condoms, washer coins, weed, WALLET, chips, urine, shit, etc

To answer your question - there was a TOP GEAR in SW London where the hopper wasn't clipped in properly so you £1 would come back when it was full.
Buzz up for £200 then break the bank.
dog section

Post by dog section »

shards of glass in the payout trays was one of the favourites. i know someone who nearly got a needle in their finger too from a payout tray. thats just wrong.
k9-sec.co.uk
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Had a motorway machine have a 20 note semi stuck. Every 5-6 mins it accredited 20quid I had to play though on a rainbow riches Golden Bars style game. Unfortunately I could only stay 1 hour :(
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

do you earn more than a grand a day?!!!
Going skint....