cops and robbers millionaires mansion spawn

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

JG wrote:I shouldn't blast out locations like this, but Erdington Shipleys also has a £5 Panther. I'd advise getting the train to Birmingham New Street and then heading out on the Sutton Coldfield line.

There's also a £5 Gold and if you go on to Sutton you've got £5 power 5 and Phoenix Knights. Crack on to Tamworth and you've got the £10 R-Cade and the gem is the 3 player Bank Raid.
thanks for thats a long weekend for me

and on another note the mangeress of the sutton branch keeps asking for some new 5 quid feature machines and a 100 quid bullion bars but james shipley doesnt listen

has all of shipleys relflexs been chipped as well
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

as that shipleys was a gold mine as i had a trick when the did 5 for 5 in evening i allways saved the tokens up when i had 20 quids and when it was 10 for 10 i used all the tokens in the bank raid i,e 30 quids worth so i only ever needed to carry 40 in notes for back up and a few times it was a free roll in so to speak lol
JG

Post by JG »

Uber sheets as OB would say. Standalone Reflex £5 lo techs are rare in Shipleys now. I think Leam has a Lady Luck £5 Pots of Plenty. You catch the train from Moor Street station as the bus is a pain. I think it's the 900. It used to be operated by West Midlands Travel. My mate from Dysentry, back in the days I lived there, used to use it all the time to get to Edgbaston for the one day Internationals. It goes from Hoventry Pool Meadow to Digbeth Cockroach Station over to Moseley down to King's Heath then over to Edgbaston, back along the Aston expressway and M6 and '45 back to Bobentry.
Stagecoach operate all the public omnibus routes here now! There's no West Midlands or Midland Red. You'd have to check but they kept the numbers. So the X17 will get you from Poo Meadow to Leam. Used to be Midland Red, but now it's Stagecoach. Then you have the X12 uni campus bus. Might be worth checking the Student's Union, usually gagging in there.
Shipleys speciality is the 3 player bank raid. I think you need Stourbridge, Solihull and possibly Cannock.
Look the missus is sick of me tapping this out, more hints and bus tips later!
JG