Shoes

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Shoes

Post by kong »

Mix of the usual today. Up a bit, down a bit, up a bit, evens. All standard stuff, but here's something, I spot a shiny new Red Mist through the window of the local players tavern. Whats this? The pot seems to start with a 7? Surely not! But yes, it is indeed true, should probably order myself a beer then. However, Barry the bouncer has different ideas, apparently, I must be wearing shoes this evening to be allowed through the door. Not ideal. This is meant to be a good experience, I don't want it to end up mis-categorised.

Hang on. I've got a plan.

Quick visit to the local discount shoe store, and 5 minutes later I'm back.

Hello, me again!

Turns out the 7 is on the middle stake, and Redmonds is in town early doors. Without being spotted, I enter the secret mist code, and deal the pot straight away. Mouse it two boards later and everyones happy.

Nip to the gents, switch back to my trainers and hang the shoes over the mirror (they didn't fit anyway). Slightly odd look from the bouncer as I left, looking forward to next week!
JG

Post by JG »

Ha ha! I like it.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

"Turns out the 7 is on the middle stake, and Redmonds is in town early doors. Without being spotted, I enter the secret mist code, and deal the pot straight away. Mouse it two boards later and everyones happy."

lol, nice writing!
Going skint....