My day - A days slotting , few drinks, few laughs and a baring ....well sort of

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
maverick69

My day - A days slotting , few drinks, few laughs and a baring ....well sort of

Post by maverick69 »

Hello fruit chaters , hope all is well and we are still making something out of the game, in this climate. I have not been online for a while as have been busy with work and other things . But had an all dayer today with a mate as i had a day off due to an electrical fault where i work, and my boss rang me to say not bother coming in .

First off we get to a spoons for a bit of breakfast, full english , orange juice and a mug of tea is the order of the day and a look around the machines. A lot of tosh , alice in wonderland and some shitty deal...but a bankjob i spy in the corner . I try a board and she is offering mega non red and a 10 rep. So i change down and force it, first bankjob cost 100 exactly and went 70, at this point im thinking a great start, but i change back up to 50p and get a deal board...which luckily gives bank job and we are 25ish to the good.

Back to the car, and out of town. I have not done this route for a while so i didnt know if it had changed etc. First stop is a fire pub in a village, we are basically the first ppl in there as it is just opening the doors.I get my mate a pint of bitter and i have a pint of orange juice and lemonade. The machine hasnt changed its still a stakes and prizes right in the corner and its switched off. we decide to play pool for a bit , then we sit down for a bit and my mate starts reading the paper. I think shall i ask them to turn it on, but i choice the other option of just switching it on myself. Its there and i skill it up for a quick 45 raise. we drink up and get out unoticed more or less, i remember a cunt of a landlord running it but it must have changed hands.

Now back in the car, we are going further into the back of beyond, and pull into a pub that i have had machine switched off on me before. We were apprehensive to go in , but fuck it we come this far. we going to get it done. Two machines in here, they must own the machines or the supplier never changes them for 6 months...two golden oldies a cops and robbers lvl 4 and a crazy chair. we get in there i get 2 budweisers , the landlord is looking at me as if he recognises my face but says nothing, i say loudly to my mate im going to have a fluter on this one, u going to hve a go on that 1. literally first board its keying and im being watched from behind, by what i guess is the landlords son. This is going to be fire i thought.... ive level 4d it first board for a 60 raise and its gagging, and the collect the bank. and the power just goes out. Landlord comes over 'you have come in here to do my machines over havnt you', i thought to myself ive had it here and just said, yeah we came in specfically into this pub to have a drink and play the machines, is that ok? no its not ur not regulars are u he said,,,,cut a long story short we got seen out the door. my mate had for an offer on the crazy chair for 32, and managed to collect it...but didnt get a chance to try it for a bust. Thats the first baring of the day. i knew as soon as i walked in....1pm daytime ..no one in there super fire.

next pub is a proper dive, full or smack heads and dole malingerers. Another old machine, fuck knows why they dont change them. can you dig, and fuck me its holding...35 in and trap it for pot. onto the next mega deal....pots are all low and we just walk out. next place is a bowling alley with a make or break, first board open 70 and 1p and we get 1p in the box for a quick 25 raise.

Onto the next down and we find nothing a load of non playables , devil of a deal red, alice, double dond, a 35 pound warped cba with that. A old haunt of mine which had always been good to me, still had the perfect deal and a dond gold.....the perfect was traped and there for 2 for a 130 raise....not seen one gagging like that for ages, and a deal or no deal gold my mate took on a 70 cp on 50 p, i dint really wnt him to play it but hey ho....lost 50 on that put 90 in for a winstepper and decided to cut the loses.

Its 5pm now and we are getting hungry , we stop off at this lovely carvery ...unfortunately no machine. but it did have a quizzer, which we managed to get 3 quid off pub quiz for 50 p in haha. the roast beef and yorkies went down a treat and my mate had the same , wish i could have had a few pints with it . but alas i was drving....off to an arcade i used to go to for an alien...which had sadly gone. But been replaced by a double take....im not a fan of this machine. but my mate had a board on it....as we were pounced on my some old dear offering us tea etc. i had a score in a pots of gold...got 3 leps to my suprise for 30 quid..so just got off it drank the horrible tea and moved on. the double take was actually dealing but put a 10er in the box for a 5 pound loss. not taking one of them on

over the road was a spoons so in we pop , i end up slotting a seal the deal and manage to get off it only 30 down which was a blessing and my mate made 50 on a deal or no deal golden game , so wasnt a complete disaster.

start to head back home, and get a call from a player thats gone skint on a safecracker, and left the pot on 70. and we can have it, the old bs about sorting him out. We get back home and go to the pub, and there he is sat at the bar. he had put 220 in without cp or anything. i get cp out 2nd board and another 25 and . make 70 on it.....give him 50....fuck it we had a good day so at least he got a bit back.

not overly exciting and apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors.

over and out mav
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

His mentioned and whatta ya know, he returns, but you was always lurking under another account, hey Mav?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

welcome back mav m8,,,,,,,, oh and can i borrow your time machine for those old machines ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

trayhop123 wrote:welcome back mav m8,,,,,,,, oh and can i borrow your time machine for those old machines ?
Lol you'd be surprised how many stone age machines are in absolute dives, some of them literally keep stuff for years.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I actually found not one, but two indy hi lo's the other week! Also found a leps gold and an esb amongst other things in recent times.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

You don't play devil of a deal? Good day you have had. Hope works going good.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Nice story, sounds like a good day.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

You can't hit an electrocoin. You can't even do a sizzling 7's on a HHH.
More lies.
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
JG

Post by JG »

That's a late old reply George me old mucker.
JG