My weekly bookies flutter

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
pound

My weekly bookies flutter

Post by pound »

I had to go somewhere befor I went to my local laddies.
I notice a corals on the way.
Never been in a corals,So went in,Only had 15 mins to kill.
ended up loading hot fruits I think its called,played 50p and made a tenner and collected.
went to my appointment and on way back,corals draws me back in.
I load up thai flower,Only played it once befor,I Think its preety shit.(I still do)
Playing for a good half hour on 20p spin,No feature,But only 20 quid down.
Up it to 50p and soon 50 quid down.Got a few nice reel wins including 5 ladys for 50 quid.
Had a 80 bank then at last I get feature,Got a lady symbol and got a 5 of kind
Won 90 odd quid ............about 5 more spins and I get feature again :)
Again I get lady symbol and 1 five of a kind for another 90 odd quid.
Bank was on 250ish so upped it too quid stake,Within 5 spins I get feature again
All 3 symbols were the shit ones,10,j k I think.won about 30 quid on quid stake.
Played on for a while about 30 more spins and collected 265 quid

Go to my local laddies.
Load up rocky and start 50p,Lose about 40 quid and no feature.
Up it to a quid stake and about 80 in I get feature,No retrigger but got bronze pot for 53 and won 87 total.
Load up rr freespins on 50p,Get 10 spins almost straight away,Get another 10, Then another 20 and won 78 total.
Changed machines and loaded up another rocky and on 50p,Got spins after a tenner,I end up with 150 spins and 235 grand total.
I knew it was gona do something as I got a retrigger 1st press and got a lot of 10,15 quid wins and was up to 100 befor 45 spins.

I then lost about 50 quid playing a lot of different games & hoping on different terminals.
I see a bloke on gold strike,He want in for no longer than 5 mins and got canned on it chucking in I guess near a ton on 2 quid play,It was brutal.
He goes and I go on it and play 1 quid stake and lose 20 after a while (lots of 8 pound wins etc. )
I change it to 2 quid stake like the bloke was on,Well I lost 60 in a matter of 2 mins lol
I have to say it seems the game profile changes on 2 quid stake. No wins of anything over 2 quid ?
On pound play,You did get a nice run.

Anyway befor I get stupid I bail out with a 15 quid bet on roulette,spreaded over table,I get about 6 winners in a row(none of my big numbers) and collect 66 quid.

Weekly punt over....................But plenty of entertainment<pity its not allways likes that.

Not sure what I had in my wallet at start,About 140 quid. got home with 635 in it :)
JG

Post by JG »

Seems like you're the only one to have a good punt recently.

It's interesting the different strategies people have. You up the stakes when you get lucky. That's the best strategy if you play random games as you spend more time on lower stakes. Personally I up the stakes when losing, only for the reason that if I get a decent feature on 25p it's annoying to do it back double quick on a higher stake.

Anyway well the get done f@@k in sports there fans on the winnings.
JG
pound

Post by pound »

If you reread it jg,I do exactly same as you,I allways up my stakes if I don't get a feature after a while.
thai flower 20p then 50p

rocky 50p then 1 quid.

other rocky was 50p but I hit on it.