5 pots on one machine

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
pound

5 pots on one machine

Post by pound »

I went away for bank holiday weekend with family.
Spent about 600 over 3 days which included all meals,drink,rides etc....
Prob lost about 300 of that on machines with no features or fuck all wins.
I only bother with 500s really,Just hoping to get lucky.
Boy was I pissed off over the weekend with no features on any 500 machine I played.
Monday morning was to change this just befor I went home.
I went in ladbrooks and fired up rainbow riches,Pots were 500 gold, 325 silver, 83 bronze.
20 quid in and about halfway in I get the pots.....................................bronze .
About 10 quid later,Pots again............................ Silver :)
Had about 406 quid bank,So going to play down to 400 and walk.
Fuck me 2 spins later pots roll in again,.........................................Bronze, still a nice 50 quid on top of my 400 :)
I decide to still play down to 400 and see if I can get my 1st lep feature :)
about 420 left,Fucking pots again...............................................GOLD 500 :)
I was laughing preety loud with a couple of old chaps thinking I am halfsharp lol
So my plan was now down to 900 and run away very fast.
about 905 left,More fucking pots........................................ Bronze lol
Play down to 900 again,Got 3 wishing wells twice,No leps tho.
Cashed out 900 and miracles do happen.
JG

Post by JG »

Must be a record on any forum. My personal best on that game is two pots within seven spins, bronze (200ish), bronze (50) in Corley services ages ago.
My favourite pots were in Tamworth services. Top screen wasn't working on a Triple 777. Had a score in for jest, to see if I could get mystery pots. Lo and behold...yeah yeah ....YEAH and in came silver for a rather flat £165ish. Still musn't grumble.
Flip side is 1.5k for NO POTS or indeed wins (pied) over £100.
I tell a lie. My all time favourite pot was in a bingo hall that used to have three unchipped Jackpot Kings. Had won a standard 200ish on a 300 pot JPK and was waiting for change. Tenner into POG on 50p and soon enough yeah yeah.....YEAH for gold £498ish that after some sensible saving got pied (just about at the expense of £20 odd) to the jackpot. That was about a week after a £325ish gold in Skegness.
Two golds so close to each other, wierd how luck flows. Haven't had a gold since or indeed a pot. I think that Tamworth one was my last pots and that was AGES ago.

Best ever pots session was Pure Pots in Worcester Shipleys, 3rds with Rob and Ian. Over a dozen pots.....3 were gold?!?! We made about £1-200 in the end, was a few hours long that session though. Since then I've done about 3k into Pure Pots so I don't play them anymore.

Ah.....munting......mostly misery isn't it? But even the unluckiest person has a few gems of spawn in their history.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

WOW that is some story!!!

Yes JG you are right, even with my savage bad luck I've had the odd bit of spawn.

Probably the highlight being when feeding coins through a changer to get notes I had 1 left over which went in the mazooma/bellfuit deal or no deal cab, it span in the feature and I had £1 and £500 left, obvioulsy I couldnt check for high tide bubbles but I wimped out and dealt on £216 I think. It was the £500 box of course!!

£10 in Elvis for 5 cads as well.

But the bad by far outways the good!!
pound

Post by pound »

Next person on that will think all pots have been reset :(

Oh and I still didn't feel satisfied as I never got the leps up once all weekend :(
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

jg makes the best point ,,,,,,,, even if your rob, ob or chuck norris ,,,,,,,, surely spawn is only a small percentage of the overall true story ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Chuck Norris plays £500's?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

chuck norris gets 600 on gold pot
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Why dont they just add repeat chances to £500's?? That give a 'random' yes or no??
BFK

Post by BFK »

'I chased it out JG but it didn't repeat, shall I re-wrap?'

'Yeah, its got to go next time'
pound

Post by pound »

What happens if bookies didn't have enough money to pay out ?
Could I take the ticket to another lads ?
As I was miles from home.
JG

Post by JG »

Yes I think they can come to an arrangement like that if the staff are amenable. Usually though I'd just get them to credit my bank card.
JG
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

"I'm sorry Sir we can't Pay it back to your card as the cash only goes one way........IN THE FOBT!"

"I could get you the cash Los..I mean Sir but its gonna take me at LEAST 2 hours to get off my arse as I'm watching all the other losers...I mean Customers on the TV screens behind this desk while pinging my clipton"
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

all ladbrokes tickets can be cashed in any shop that has the money.

not sure about the ticket in out function... know corals don't work as last time i tried it said invalid terminal.

if you have odds on account it just gets put in account and withdraw at any shop.

currently i don't bet with ladbrokes as i have a ongoing dispute about a terminal malfunction!