The Comeback

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Kongu

The Comeback

Post by Kongu »

Well where to begin?

I started my week with about £350, money i had saved by potting various 70's in my area, cops and robbers, donds and the lark. Decided to have a bit of a risk and venture in a local "Cashino" and play a Rainbow, turned out to be a bad idea.

Lost £290 of it before i walked. Understandably pissed off.

Went back the next day to the same machine, except played Mad Money Martians instead. Had £8 left before the three bonus pick me appeared, managed to slide the asteroid bonus or all was lost.

I had saw that sometimes its not the pots, and its that shit exploding rocks bonus, so i was praying it was the pots. Randomly tapped the mid section of the rocks, and the pots started to roll, Gold 500, Silver 110, Bronze 43. I was expecting a shit bronze so wasnt really paying attention... 500 rolls in. I start doing victory laps in relief and pocket the 500 and leave.

Next day, go in a ladbrooks to place a quid on a match. Saw the riches in the corner and thought stay well away, but ending up giving into temptation and stuck a tenner in. 4th press, pots! Saw it going fast and dreamt of the 500 gold, didnt think itd happen. It did, another 500! More laps, more cashing up and more sprinting back to my car!

Ending up being stupid and going to a Corals two days later. (Hate their version of the pie btw, it's not as sharp and the ticker seems random as fuck?) Anyway lost 350 before i gave up, last spin, 50p. Great i think. Pied to £10 and thought fuck it, tried the pie to 100 with a slither of blue in sight. Somehow hit. Well thats some back i thought. Cashed up and stuck a tenner back in the next one, 50p again so i tried the same again. Somehow hit again! Cashed up and accepted a 150 defeat, was not particularly over the moon.

Today finished work at half 9, so popped into Ladbrooks on the way back. Door locked at 9.45. Bollocks to it i thought and started walking off, as someone tapped on the window and welcomed me in. Good lass, i thought, and stuck a quick 20 in one of the terminals. Pots roll in again somehow, so i thanked her for letting me in before they even spun, as was going to walk 40 up irregardless, bronze was 66 or so. Spins fast, gold again? Surely not... Lo and behold gold. 358.60. GTFIT. Tried a pie to no avail, 338.60 saved, not being greedy. Pocket and walk, i make it over 1200 from being horrendously down to start the week.

Comebacks do happen!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Welcome to Fruitchat Mark On Fire!!!!

Either that or Buddylove has had his usual luck on the £500's!!!
Kongu

Post by Kongu »

I don't tend to play them much expect for this week, so might just keep the money and run! Thanks for the welcome also :cool:
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

My advice to you is spend the money on something lavish, treat yourself and try to fill any spare time with a hobby or suchlike, something wholesome, because if you make a habit of frequenting bookmakers and playing £500 jp machines you will end up in the poor house, it's as simple as that.

Welcome to FC...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

read all about it , ,,,, extra extra ,,,, read all about it ,,,,, ''OSCAR in positive non-sour sensible post SHOCKER" :)

keep it up m8
Little discipline = BIG issue

Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I'm all smiles and sunshine me.

I was going to put a comma in there but you've nicked them all again.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yes Traildrop, why all the commas?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its always been my style , i type with a ps3 pad ,,,, and always hold my thumb on the commas ,,,,,, sorry ,,,,,, most are used to it by now ,,,,

im hardly gonna change after 5 years of posting ,,,,, just for the sake of grammar
Little discipline = BIG issue