Reflex results

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The dongle idea from bellfruit backfired big time and allowed Reflex a foot in the door. AMG leisure dumped em for reflex/JPM & Crystal.

I'm tempted send off a report to Reflex and see If they reply, I mean "Super nearest win" offering £1, I'd love to have the "super" explained to me.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Lets not forget 2nd press....Party over

Fuck me the party was over before it even started!

seen loads of casuals say "wont kill ya as its 2nd press to each other"

had a couple of complaints in my spoons so they took it away and put another one in its place lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
tommya

Post by tommya »

Had one red streak box left so bashed 11 it won but didnt give me the box lol. Carried on it then turned into a gatw weird games
JG

Post by JG »

I played Crystal's Double Dough Seven today. It was the second time I played it. The first time was in my {{{{{Top secret services location}}}}} which will be revealed when the time is right.
Ok very small sample size but today I played it again and got the game open, £1 in box, £14 offer, took out £70 and £35 straight away. Although there were essences of Reflex and I may be premature, but I sense these are a bit better than Alice.
JG
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Reflex Alice and clones are so dull. Here's why:

1. Fucks about not giving Super Start

2. Holds nudges then just spins cherries or mixed sevens in to fuck that off

3. Second spin on board or chance square generally equals death

4. Party or Bust gives something decent very rarely

5. DOND game offers £12-15. Grab it, as it will soon be down to fuck all.

Reflex programmers have made the perfect anti- bandit.
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Reflexes are my favourite machines.
It's because I'm blind that I have the annoying burnt bitch tell me all the bad things that are happening and that I don't have to see them.

This is different on what I'm told is Sparrow's route, because on those occasions Hanako has to press collect a lot more, and my pockets feel heavier. Do they have a forty pound position on the cash stack? I am told that a few have been collected by her. I don't want her to be lying, especially after I ordered some chicken as "extra crispy", and she cried and ran away.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noise.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I had a board that didn't kill me for 6 presses! Lucky or what! Landlord was proper interested by the 4th press. Thought he was gonna accuse me of scamming it!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Plug on/plug off ;-)
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

you do well with that do you six? no, so why the wink? TOTAL waste of time and money. seal yes, reflex never
Going skint....
sharky

Post by sharky »

I had 24ish quid repeat twice (on different bandits), both times costing me 5 quid coz thats all they are worth.

Did however lose 35 with my mate losing the same (not my idea!!!) . It was giving the feataure on 25 50 and pound a go, so we took it on and got 35 on pound a go forced to take on "phones" as it was in the box- then it went dead. We left it out of boredom (I think thats their ploy).Just my opinion.
sharky

Post by sharky »

Another good do today. Tripple board took 22 and it repeated. Cost 4 quid on quid a go.