seal the deal

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I missed a £70 cashpot offer on the Cops N Robbers Streetwise the other day but I had cashpot in the box - obviously lost out on repeat chances. Its true that STD's offer them very often on below £70 and I'm yet to see them offer it when they are on £70 although I was told the reverse by some smartarse who claimed it never offers it below £70.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

To be fair, after getting the £70 box, i think its only £70 back for phones, obviously without busting, which i assume no one does on these!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

not unless it gives you a good reason to! Like the East/West wing that told me I'd get mega streak the other day and gave me £140!
ridye

Post by ridye »

Why did I carry on? It was one of those 'pissed off stood in front of the machine' moments I guess. Yesterday I got to a town at 10am intending to check out a few venues then head into the main city for mid afternoon latest, ended up getting stuck there until 9pm by which point I was ready to go home. Had some really awful long dragged out sessions on machines! Which was annoying as at the start of the day I was making small raises and they were adding up nicely.

Deal took about £40 to come back but then just took me on the merry go round of shit boxes again.
BFK

Post by BFK »

GaryChandler wrote:To be fair, after getting the £70 box, i think its only £70 back for phones, obviously without busting, which i assume no one does on these!
Why not? Not when phoning obviously!
Cf

Post by Cf »

I had a nightmare session on one of these yesterday. Was £400 into it at one point. £70/£70. It ended up giving me back to back gatws eventually. Then the horrid run of boxes came back lol. Never seen so many £15/£20 boxes in one session!
JG

Post by JG »

I like this, as long as they're chipped and not costing £16s for boards on 50p. I just play one board and if its not dealing I sack it off. If it it dealing I take the deal and sack it off. Good games.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Anyone had mega blue sevens but no phones? I have, but I was only £4 in so I took the £20. I've got 100 of these on a route. It's an average of a £1 raise per unit, but usually good for a £70 raise after expenses (I take my own mineral water into the pub, which I secrete in a hip flask to avoid suspicion).
JG
kong

Post by kong »

These are still superb machines, but you've got to know what you can and can't go for on them. If you play them badly they will empty your wallet and still appear to be lifeless. Find one in the right state and play it well and you can amass a very respectable bank.
JG

Post by JG »

I amassed a massive bank of £9 when the £3 board repeated twice. I walked off with £4 profit. Not bad for a quick hit.
JG
kong

Post by kong »

When I said respectable, I meant £6. If you're going round taking £9's off them you can probably expect a few barrings along the way.
JG

Post by JG »

Yes when I collected the £9 a few of the locals started muttering and the landlord complained that I had depleted his personal annual stationary fund for the pub. I won't be going back in a hurry. PM for location.
JG
kong

Post by kong »

Cheers. Can't believe you went in there in the first place!
mcalpine27

Not quite true there

Post by mcalpine27 »

streakseims wrote:They offer it alot....once its at £70 it won't though, makes you wonder how it gets to £70 but same can be said about a mega
hji
JG

Post by JG »

Oh. What is the right way to play them?
JG