Red Mist

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Red Mist

Post by kong »

Today I happened upon something of a rarity, a Red Mist with two 70 pots and a red box hold! Something can't be right? Where are all the players? Maybe this is an elaborate hoax and Jeremy Beadle is about, about to leap out and peel the £70 sticker off the cashpot to reveal the true value of £12.40?

Nope. At this late stage of the day, boots were well and truly filled for a record Mist profit. Anyone care to Eden a guess?
BFK

Post by BFK »

£284
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

30? I made 84 on one yesterday with one maxed pot dealing after 20. It went natural the next board after pot. I thought I was blessed.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

What happened to good old £210s from cp offers on these, they where epic!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

Rare machines mists these days!!!!
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

I played one in a mainline London station yesterday that had cash pot on 50p around the £50 mark and was red boxing!!
tommya

Post by tommya »

Had loads of mists turn up lately not that there any good
kong

Post by kong »

I'd have been a bit miffed to only make £30 on it, although it was nowhere near the £284 either. I've still never seen a £210 pot on one of these and yesterday didn't change that. In fact, nothing went over £70 on it, I guess the good experience part was the ease at which it all came out in the right order! I played another one on £70 last week and lost a tenner on it, I'd write a bad experience about it but there isn't much to add.
BFK

Post by BFK »

So what u make?
ob

Post by ob »

tommya wrote:Had loads of mists turn up lately not that there any good
Would love some down here, they're not great but alot better than reflex and bankjobgold style games!!
kong

Post by kong »

BFK wrote:So what u make?
Bang on £200. Entirely acceptable for about 20 minutes work!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nice raise
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i was in london yesterday too, , , , here,s a free mist for everyone and right now the quid stake is on 70 , so fill ya boots , if you can lol

from the second we walked in , the bloke was suspicious of us being players , , , maybe partly my fault ( gucci baseball cap , superman jacket , jean shorts n superman trainers lol) ,,,, we hardly looked like suits in for a business lunch lol, ,

anyhow asked for a j20 and half a fosters , , , , and so he deliberately pours a full pint , just to start an awquard conversation , to try to get a feel if we were players or not etc,

so we sit down for 5 mins not giving him the satisfaction etc , , , anyhow some random suit bloke puts a quid in the mist , it phones and he takes a 12quidish deal,

so i now casually walk over to the quizzer , play some random crap , , , and the landlord is there bang on cleaning the nearest possible table that doesn't need cleaning lol , hmmm what to do?

lets try the cluey munter approach, , , , i shouts out to my m8 (stil seated drinking) "fancy a tenner in the bandits?" ,,,,,, he responds with the equally cluey " nah m8 ya cant win owt on those bloody things" , , , so first i puts 4 quid in the accompanying live the dream for a shitty 2 quid back , , , i play it as slow as possible too whilst the landlord is literally breathing down my neck , , ,

on to the mist , playing very very slowwww one handed , a couple of shit boards etc , , , im cursing it like a cluey when it dies on question marks etc lol , , , i can feel the landlords eyes piercing intoo the back of my skull , he's so close he may as well be playing it for me lol.

anyhow theres a 70 pot on the quid stake but i cant go looking in boxes , i would just have to no deal to the wire etc , fucking frustrating as fuck , , , anyhow the trap opportunity presented itself so i went for it , both hands mode now , the game is up lol , got it and we left with decent profit but stil a little gutted , , , , as we walked out the landlords face was absolutely seething , , , i think he was more angry with himself for not cottoning on etc , , , and theres absolutely no chance we're ever getting back in,

ive since rang a southen m8 who confirmed how notorious the pub is for barrings lol , , , no wonder its got a seventy pot and phoning from the off lol

so if any of you want to try your luck ,,,,, ,,, obviously try to check the grey haird fat landlord isn't working that day, your welcome to it lol ,

bonus points if you can do the ltd aswell

upstairs fenchurch station , best of luck
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Is the ltd unchipped then?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

how would i know m8 , only had one board , , , , best of luck finding out lol
Little discipline = BIG issue