Lovely Raise!

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Bluearmy1980

Lovely Raise!

Post by Bluearmy1980 »

As I don't play much at all nowadays, esp FOBT's, yesterdays result was all the more sweeter. Appointment at 16.15 so a quick tenner in Betfred first. First spin on RR, 3 leps for 150... awesome seeing as had 5 once for 100!

Switched to the Reel King and third spin gave the two reels, 88 off those, highest ive seen off two. Collected 245 so a lovely raise.They wont be getting it back in a hurry. Out later for my TIOLI's and CYC to start my beer token fund for next week.
BFK

Post by BFK »

£34's for £35's less beer money!!!
ob

Post by ob »

Could rewrap a few times might make a tenner lol!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Re-wrapped a JPK the other day, lost £2,456
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Chipped or not chipped? I heard of a re-wrap only losing £200. 10 Sigma variance? Crikey.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I have urinated in a Triple 777 cab. Filled a big cup from the cafe with piss and just poured it all in. Most satisfying.
Bluearmy1980

Post by Bluearmy1980 »

Generally speaking round here the TIOLI's are good for a 50 box every coupler days. Over a week my best is 130 (off four, playing every two days) not huge profit but better than taking a random punt on Noel in spoons... well for me anyway..
BFK

Post by BFK »

They're very low risk I'll give u that!!!
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

Noels Beard wrote:I have urinated in a Triple 777 cab. Filled a big cup from the cafe with piss and just poured it all in. Most satisfying.
very clever think about the poor engineer who has to come clean and fix it.could be the same guy who last week passed cash back to a site so they could sort an iou,or the same guy you asked for a site list
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Given the site it's more likely the engineer that pocketed 4 genuine IOU's. I don't feel guilty about it, they should all be filled with piss.
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

Noels Beard wrote:Given the site it's more likely the engineer that pocketed 4 genuine IOU's. I don't feel guilty about it, they should all be filled with piss.
an iou is useless to an engineer.what i would like to know in general is how many credit slips/refunds have been left with site managers landlords etc and not passed on ? by the way roughly where are the sites you refill like this?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Hmm...when it's a blocked opto or something...the IOU is not useless. Fix; drop bank; say there is no problem. Pocket profit.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mad how the chalices always reverse gamble, 9s higher to a J which is to a K... ripped a 250 win off 5, think the 4 is a 2 aswel
justice For The 96