Blocked up

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
scottessex

Blocked up

Post by scottessex »

Played 3 fruits in central London yesterday and for some reason they never paid out,put me fingers up the tube,out came a extra £23 on the first, second £18 and the third £116 (yeah I know how did that much get stuck). What a result that was seen as they where 2 perfects and a flicker that played shit.

Not sure if it just coincidence that they was all in the same area or someone's blocking em up. Anyone else had this lately??
Scott

Post by Scott »

Had it just the other day for a bonus £11, somebody had wedged bits of beer mat up there, quite a common trick.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Kids always put bog roll up payout chutes when I was a kid. Surely the first thing attendants look for. Lugsy must recall this happening, he worked in the business I believe !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
scottessex

Post by scottessex »

Had a few fag boxes stuck up the chutes,With a little 10-15 bonus a few times, but how the hell can someone not realise over a ton, must be the thick bar staff when floating em.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

harry2 wrote:Kids always put bog roll up payout chutes when I was a kid. Surely the first thing attendants look for. Lugsy must recall this happening, he worked in the business I believe !!!
bogroll or empty money bags. some cabinets were so poorly put together that cash wouldn't always fall into the tray aswell
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Found a sports sock wedged in one in a Spoons in the City once.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Services can be bad for this, someone was stuffing bog roll up the chute, then going back a few hours later with a bent fork to collect.
Cobwebs 👆
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Tony from Swindon used to do that, before he died.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

The old chipboard cabinets were so poorly constructed you could force the door with a plain table knife.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

fruit polo could be placed to trap a few coins, but beer mats, crisp packets, masking tape i've all come across.

not so much trapping the coins, but local pub would often have a payout tray full off piss where some prick who lost a 10er on the machine would decides that should anyone win on the machine afterwards they would have to fish the coins out.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Nothing worse than the coin recycler in the services blocking up. Or getting charged £2 twice in Watford Gap Roadchef.
... Join The Party!
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

Scott wrote:Services can be bad for this, someone was stuffing bog roll up the chute, then going back a few hours later with a bent fork to collect.
gotta admit i did this as a 13 year old. also used to hide behind the bank of machines and switch the machine off when my mate 'coughed' when he spotted someone with a 'big bank' (£10ish). wait for the punter to go to the shop and complain and switch back on and pocket the cash.
medway services btw
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

How do you get to services as a 13 yr old?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Jimmy savilles fun bus!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i blame betch for setting that one up!