DOND Banker Rings Twice

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
monopolyoftheuk

DOND Banker Rings Twice

Post by monopolyoftheuk »

To be fair I had a unimpressive time on this machine the very 1st time I played it. C.P @ £70 & already heard these liked giving C.P off C.O.B. However that 1 wasn't playing ball £135 later I ran out of money and had suffered rubbish cob's, boards & D.O.N.D games all of the 4 times it had let me play :( Had to walk away.

The success side of it tho is that ever since then (which was late 2010) This gem has been sweet! Many occasions I have been blown away with quick 20-40 quid profits. Meaning little in & C.O.B'S for £40 or Win Stepper. I'm sure Ive seen it mentioned that those kinda things are what players like about these machines?

The best ever was Nottingham spoons a couple of days ago. 25p c.p = £70 50p = £58.40 & wasn't bothered about £1 stake. Started playing to see what boards were like... fairly usual £3/£4 cob's = Bust on 25p.
But I thought keep going - at least if I can bag the c.p for less than £70 it will do me. (tho there were memories of what had happened time back when chasing a 70 c.p on 25p) Cutting it down now I had done £62 in & hit my best C.O.B = Win Stepper £42.00. Ok I thort it should do a bit more & would soon know if that had killed it off.
£25 later C.O.B = £40 from stack. Now were at £87 in .. £82 bank. Was thinking C.P aint mine tonite, I mite just do 1. The only thing that urged me to try more was a guy who had tried all the other 4 machines in the place & was obv itching to get on B.R.T.

This is where it went weird. Board following 40 stack = Bust. then next @ £94 in - C.O.B = £70 from left DOND panel. Neat! same pattern to follow... a further 7 quid in, 1 Bust board then C.O.B = cashpot on left DOND panel. I'm blown away now ~(tho I think I deserved it) So was relived to empty Cashpot tbh. I got to £104 in & wanted to get off the machine. Last C.O.B I pressed was for Nearest Bars = £5. decent .. Bank = £227

The smug duty manager told me she had put all tills away & couldn't change any when I asked. Lovely. lol. Tho it was after last orders, I had a bag with me & machines at home hungry for float. So not end of the world. The only thing i'm lost about is that Banker Rings Twice the Cashpot goes up to £70, but on nearly every other Deal ive played it locks at £25 on 25p stake (even clone Gold) Anyone know why this is?
brownld

Post by brownld »

Bellfruit chipped the cashpot at £25 on 25p stake a few yrs back because of people getting 70 on this stake. There are some units still out there that have 70 pots on 25p stake, now you will only see them on Megas(if u very lucky)
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Has AMK created a new log in???!!!!
Cf

Post by Cf »

All BRTs I've seen go to £70 on 25p.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Same here
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yup.
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

dirty machines, i tend to steer well clear of these....unless i see total brains and no good win
ob

Post by ob »

Was it only golds with the £25 cap on the 25p then, cant say I can think off a br2 with a 25 cap either. Awful games in any case, red hots a much better version of those...
Cf

Post by Cf »

It's weird how Red Hots are essentially cloned from Perfects but I consider them to be BRT clones in the way they play.

There are versions of Gold that go to £70 on 25p. But the vast majority of them are £25 capped. Apart from BRT I think Mega is the only machine with £70 25p CPs.
silent g

Post by silent g »

only golds got capped.
golds are better for busting, brt is a better machine for the pots coz obv the 25p go's over £25.
not such a bad machine really, cant stand cobbing pots tho.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Ham cob!
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Flip Flop Or Bust!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

A lot of "pros" seem to like these again! Reset!!!!!!!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Cf

Post by Cf »

With the amount of Lives, Rapid Rounds, and Monopoly Takeovers popping up everywhere there's not much of a choice sometimes lol
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Get out of city centers and you will find better things