DOND Banker Rings Twice

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

martdaman wrote:Flip Flop Or Bust!
who is the flip flopped player ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7axJVmQTA
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

I found that rather amusing.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

this machine is a disgusting piece of filth even when all 3 cashpots are 70!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

One mans junk another mans treasure
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Nice when they go crazy though.
Had one the other week do a £70 off a COB. Then a GATW for £140, then a deal board for £41, then finally the COB for CP.
Topped up the days wages nicely!
monopolyoftheuk

Post by monopolyoftheuk »

Marvolous... I see mixed reviews on these - Spose that's gonna happen with any Deal at least. Then when U can try all the ruddy good ideas for themes like Family Guy & Monoply that are sadly just a deal with a different glass & paint job U think possibilites are endless. (But aint cos ur just playing a Right Deal Right Time if ur on Family Guy-Drunken Clam) lol

^ Nice work above tho jeff - I personally really do find that there worth a punt for me wherever I see BRT. Since that fatefull early loss I have not been stung by 1 of these since (ok the odd 5/6 quid in & nowte out)

Will mention my latest experience here .. from Saturday, & it was a Deal-Seal The Deal. Cashpot = £70 on 50p. 3rd time ive played this recent unit. Last time in a spoons C.P £70 on 50p me + an.other stuck £20 in each & by time credit was down to £1.50 we played the game as had turned it down 6 times previous & this had wiped out all the blues (was still expecting a £8 box tho) play till end & leaves £10 + Cashpot, risked it & bagged the C.P. But the bit we wernt expecting was when I hit start for the repeat bit... oh run off the mill, cos it's a NO. But said yes for a refreshing change ! So more beer tokens than we thort. Mint.

wondered if I could do the same on me todd. Still learning the run of this 1 cos it don't seem to be a copy of any previous Deal. I think it does not allow Cashpot of C.O.B ?? As never seemed to land on it - think it can say it on offer display tho when playing the game? not had myself but sure I saw another player be offered it. Anyway long to short. played the game twice for crap then ignored it opening Deal a fair few times. £80 in & I was a tad worried. The boards were just getting better each time. Wot I call a slow progressive builder & fairly useless to a player. So with the £80 in I have a board with £3.50 credit left that just looked like another nearly there __ Dead! But alas Cash Or Bust will be Mega Streak comes msg from heaven. That'll do methinks (never had that msg before) & my Mega was £85... played remaining credit off on 25p for 1 board that I cobbed for £4. ok not wow - but profit after such an exciting adventure = 4 pints ;)
Never got near the C.P that could of repeated. The Sod.
BFK

Post by BFK »

They can repeat to £210 off either cashpot or jackpot. Rare tho.

They can also faff you around for hundreds giving shit boxes and taking silly money to open phones again.
Cf

Post by Cf »

We on about spanks here? Yes, they can cob the cashpot, but it's very very rare in my experience.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Why not read the post
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
ob

Post by ob »

never seen jp repeat to £210, seen it off cashpot a few times, dodgy as fuck the games though tbh