roulette

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

My account was hacked the other week i think, was 'nt really to bothered but how is it even possible?
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

My avatar strangely swapped all by itself? Can't think of a logical explaination? Perhaps teething problems with the new site? Like i said, i'm not that bothered, just did'nt want someone posting under my name.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

I was a bit upset now i think about it, as many of you will know i used have the Leicester badge as my avatar, but this one day i logged in iwas disgusted to find the Leeds Utd badge in its place, god knows how long it was there for, maybe it was Betch trying to convert me? I've gone for that old favourite vamp it up now, if i ever log on to find its been swapped to sparta cash i won't be coming here again ;)
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not guilty Scott! :)
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
silent g

Post by silent g »

my mate sot on a keybet on £500 for 6 hours then closed then doors till closing then doord till 6pm then got the £500 and the back up pot of £400 within a hour, was approx £2000 in :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Anybodies welcome to any I see
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

^^ dito

I'd rather chase out resets on a 500 than one of these on max pot.
Heard some very good stories but also some horrors. It's the time thing more than anything tho, spending 2/3 days+ on a single thing. The boredom would kick right in.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I have no doubt that in the long run you will be in profit on these(unless really unlucky) but its just the fact of sitting there all day, same with lucky 8's, not for me!
quizard

Post by quizard »

Well if anyone sees any around £300 or better please let me know. :) Pretty few and far between these days though. A more common sight is a shop with all four machines on less than £50.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Are you talking about lucky 8's or keybets? no chance of a lucky 8 that high.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Keybet obviously. Inspired Gaming units now have Xtrabet which is straight copy of keybet but in £1 and £5 minimum stake flavours. The £1 play ones only appear to be in Betfred shops. The pot increase is set at stingier rate than keybet so they are less likely to reach high pots and seem to be being largely ingnored by punters as many still have not even managed to do the 500 spins to create the hot/cold number list even though they have been around for a number weeks now.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I found a lucky 8 on 350 not so long ago cost £16.
ob

Post by ob »

'd in theHad this one on £300, in a same shop that one was on £500, I've been there like 3 + times (another one was also high) , and every time, that £300 one just WONT fucking come out... it's on £440 now, and thats purely from me playing it. A good £500 down on it today and that's not mentioning the other losse on it... by far and away my worst EVER terminal.....

Ah well... back tomorrow for more pain....
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i dont understand these posts about keybet... im assuming its the same as lucky8, BUT: with quite a timeline of difference..
you'd assume they'd tighten up the workings of the program, oh.. wait a minute... it sounds like they have!

why bother going back ob? say you end up £300 in at some point today, and you win the £500... doesnt sound like very good paypack ie £800+ for £500...

this keybet "trick" sounds like its going to make addicts of a few people...
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

I'm a dwarf with a sex addiction to badgers, mmmmmm lovely fairly little beings, you got to catch them offguard,the 'trick' is to jump out of a tree and ram it in hard and fast!