Bank on it/ Pefect

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Richard

Bank on it/ Perfect

Post by Richard »

Last night went pub called The Swan cashpot sitting at £70 on 50's put in £8 got COB megastreak easy £70 then done an all night binge and ended up at a spoons at 8am.. grabbed some breakfast and went on perfect just because.. cashpots was pretty crap but got a COB mega prize £40 repeater with only £6 in! £150 not a bad result. :)
ob

Post by ob »

You are souring the great name of RICHARD with ur ridiculous tales :P
Richard

Post by Richard »

I really dont get it lately.. it seems the only way i'm actually winning is with COB... as lucky as it is id rather play the game for the prize lol
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

wipe them skidmarks off your chin you vulgar human being.
Jack bauer
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

eastangliapro wrote:wipe them skidmarks off your chin you vulgar human being.
You do crack me up Kesh.

Richard, I think you're on the wrong site mate, you were looking for Jackpotty.
Richard

Post by Richard »

From the responses i'm assuming no one beleives that people do get lucky on COB? it's fine if you dont but it did happen... see no need to make up stuff? obviously people on here that dont have good luck and lose all the time so i guess your right? i am on the wrong site.. maybe i'll find a more friendly community somewhere else instead of having jealous remarks chucked my way 24/7.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

fucking right i'm jealous.......wish i could get mega prize for £40 on a perfect deal,also totally sour that your on the wetherspoons gravy train too :(
Jack bauer
silent g

Post by silent g »

Richard wrote:no one beleives that people do get lucky on COB?
gave a perfect a board in portsmouth in a arcade, £6 for a board, £5 stack, c-o-b --- BELLS!
i nearly fell over!
played a perfect in kent last week, £6 in GATW - £160 :)
had a mist last week too, 25p cashpot sitting on £5.05p, £5 in redboxing 1st board cashpot offer £69, change up to £1 to chase the £58 cashpot and next board gave a white £70 box and repeated!
i got soo excited at the £190 proff i flung my arms and whacked a whole bottle of beck out of my mates hand and across the pub :/
had a p1 perfect till last week, every sitting i had on it busted out the cashpots and i only give it about 8 boards and only bust 2 or 3 of them when i cant lose the box at 2 away :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the down to earth response lol

richard , you have walked into a world of professional players , and thus if you are going to post stories on here , then they had better be water tight .

if there are even the slightest discrepancies ,,,,, someone will pull u up on them

dont let this little incident put you off though , ,,,,, welcome to the site
Little discipline = BIG issue

Richard

Post by Richard »

Thanks for replys :) I do see no need to lie on gains/loses i've only posted on the Good Experiences once which was this and i think something in general about note payouts :P my 1st post being on the bad experiences where i lost around 85 i think on mist/another machine. but COB does indeed pay off for me lately instead of those 1p panel wins lol x.x
neil2012

Post by neil2012 »

Well done on the COB's. Theres not a better feeling then when u COB an u get summit like Win Stepper, £50-£70 CP or Mega Streak/ Prize. Ive also had a fair few good experiences but the worst experience was a Crazy Bloody Chair. £5 in started red boxing so i thought yay this is going good, every game i played could i hell get 70, then all of a sudden the arcade is closing now NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Arggggghhhhhh. Right ok ill put a card on it. Maybe tomoz ill have better chance. Like hell note after note after note by this time im down like bout 250. GATW............... so Im thinking yesss thank u, Flat on its arse £70 quid ffs. so i play on another £10 an its completely dead. Walks out with my tail between my legs. So goes to the nearest Spoons for a pint. Deal or No Deal ( is it the big deal where u got 3 sections of boards an u move in to each section. So i buy bottle Corona pays with my change. COB will be Win Stepper. Yes please ill take that. Next machine i come to is Monopoly millionaire row so play that as boxes hitting red. Play the game an hey ho £70 box, 20 in an 70 out. All in all got my 250 bk throughout the day so i left with the money
neil2012

Post by neil2012 »

But all in all i know u can have brilliant days, or nights then others u can get stuck on 1 machine which kills ur day off
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Welcome to fruitchat richard! It does get worse! Check old threads, we all love each other! Me and noels beard go on a run every day, silent g and dean meet up for a few beers in london, kesh gets emptys before the machines are made and maverick has disappeared!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i had a 60 quid cob on a dond c+r the other day only put 3 quid in too , ye ha!

no prizes for guessing the deliberate mistake, but this is exactly the kind of thing that gets the goat up diehard fruitchatters.

infact it was a very publicly sited ltd and one of only a couple of untucked ones still in the area, thanks to whoever left it for the steal.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

at which point have i ever said on this board that i get things early glendale?have a search through my posts if you wish.
Jack bauer