Juice Machine...unbelievable luck

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Noels Beard

Juice Machine...unbelievable luck

Post by Noels Beard »

Swept down to Derby yesterday, checked a juice pub....someone had left a £85 ticket in the machine! Doesn't get much easier than that!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

hahahahahahahaaha
quizard

Post by quizard »

Noels Beard wrote:Swept down to Derby yesterday, checked a juice pub....someone had left a £85 ticket in the machine! Doesn't get much easier than that!
You are aware that is almost certainly criminal? I would think that cashing a ticket to which you are not entitled is commiting an offence.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

this is a joke i reckon. jeff vickers says he forgot a ticket in another thread.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Carlsberg don't do fruit macines.
Cobwebs 👆
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

My wife managed to bag a free fiver off one of those mulit-game cabs yesterday (not Juice) - some guy playing East and West Wing, did brains, argued with girlfriend when she had no money to give him after he went skint. Both stormed off and he didn't even realise he'd left a fiver in the bank. Gave him 5 mins and then she robbed him blind under my direction.
Played a Juice yesterday with a 50p mist pot on £67.80. Yes, yes bit of a crap shoot but £28 in for phones and yadda yadda - made £78 after a £35 box closed proceedings following the cashpot. Looked at the Mega on there - £70 cashpot on 50p. Couldn't be arsed / didn't want to cash in a possible £140+ ticket at the bar. Any leics guys fancy an out and out gamble, you'll find it in a rather religious pub in an area that certainly isn't dry and certainly isn't made of metal. Hope that's cryptic enough for you.
Manager even tried to tell me to come back tomorrow for payment as he had just cashed up (10.20pm!) I politely said do one and you shouldn't be having the machines on if you can't pay - were you just hoping that I would just lose ? Soon stumped up the cash that was just in the back saying "it's the fruit machine companies money anyway" - whatever - could be your grans - STFU and pay moi. Poor service - really winds me up.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've found them a little easier to get CP on juices than on the actual units. Had 1 on saturday put it in the box 1st game, but usually they're pretty happy to offer CP IMO.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Noels Beard wrote:Swept down to Derby yesterday, checked a juice pub....someone had left a £85 ticket in the machine! Doesn't get much easier than that!
Ha, Ha, it was near Chapel-en-le-frith top of Derbyshire (Peak District)
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

quizard wrote:You are aware that is almost certainly criminal? I would think that cashing a ticket to which you are not entitled is commiting an offence.
I don't think so..... i reckon it will say somewhere in T&C's that reciepts should be treated as cash - with no comeback for lost tickets.