Red Mist

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Well done mate - max i've had is 140 followed by a cob for 40 - rare as rockinhorse shite, but shows it can happen
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Anybody had this ?

Red box entry but I just let the reels spin as I was chasing a £70 CP, and it spun in bells :-O Didn't £70 box me or give the CP either the shady twat.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Yep couple times gambo but not for an age
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Cf

Post by Cf »

gambogaz1 wrote:Anybody had this ?

Red box entry but I just let the reels spin as I was chasing a £70 CP, and it spun in bells :-O Didn't £70 box me or give the CP either the shady twat.
JP boards are not the same as GATW boards on this. I've had it before where it's let me gamble in MS but i've not taken. Or the other day had my first ever "press hold 1 to move in" to red mist. Didn't take.

Doesn't mean £70/CP as the machine isn't flagged as GATW. It's just happy to hit JP that board.

I quite like that Red Mist does it that way. I wish other machines did.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Are the thrown in megas every free on these? They must be sometimes, surely? I've never seen one but not tried as hard as I should checking the next few boards...
ms1303

Post by ms1303 »

when they first came out i had a cob hit the £70 on the stack on the next board after the cp, never seen it since but i rarely cob them
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I've had many repeats, but no double for me either, these new 'no cashpot blagging' chips can 'cock you about' for hours though!!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Why are Red Mists not on Bell Fruits website?
monopolyoftheuk

Post by monopolyoftheuk »

Seeing as this is a Red Mist thread...
Tried 1 yesterday that was red boxing after £3 ... I wasn''t in mood for any kind of force (just wanted to play Deal if enuf amounts turned red) I don't know anything amazing about these machines. Just that I have heard alot of hype about them & 2 in spoons pubs that I go in were always showing crap cashpots - seemed dead. Apart from 1 that COB'd £70 after I put a fiver in. Anyway...

Got me board with Deal open fairly quick. I t was a happy one . . extra life, stacks piling up & cashpot etc. Totally messed this up cos took a heart away in ? & when I landed on ? on inner board I forgot Extra Life had gone & proceeded to hit start = Game Over. Bit mad about not taking summat or playing Deal (as noticed aswell this is 1 where U can't take Deal on ?) Total con that & non consistent . . should be able to take on every machine if so wish - player has earned it/opened it

I was only wanting quick £20 proff or somthing as was out with family & pressure would be on me to sit down & not be rude by being on the machine for 2 hours. lol.
Gave me another red box board within next £8. Thought I will be more carefull this time. Board proceeded same as previous really. i played Deal when I knew ? was coming. Had alot of red amounts so felt happy. I knew my box was crap cos could see the dots. It flashed up Cash - Pot so I hit Deal! C.P was £32.85 & I was on 50p stake. Next board normal ish - apart from Extra Life coming n going & whizzing round the inner board 1 & 2 a bit. When ? came I nearly took the £9 from green LED. but C.O.B instead for £40! I was happy £73 from £15 in. Tho I have a strong feeling that I played this all wrong with the signs it was giving out....
monopolyoftheuk

Post by monopolyoftheuk »

7-10-2-7-LOSE wrote:Why are Red Mists not on Bell Fruits website?
This has happened with about 4 DOND machines.. unsure why, I did guess at 1st that it would be a machine that lots of people had seen but failed test. Like Road To Riches, Think Big, Game On & Feeling Lucky.
But with Red Mist there are so many about & 1 of my faves to be honest. I will speak with my m8 at BFG & see if he knows. Would of thort they would be proud to show it off like the other 40 odd they have made :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I had jackpot of cash or bust a few times. And a 40 once.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Let's Play isn't on the site either. Big Deal and Box Clever are a couple more that spring to mind.

My guess is any new ones now will be there due to having QR codes.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Imagine being in a fiery pub and getting your phone out to scan those QR codes.