Best ever run on a £500 machine

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Childish unfunny name tag

Best ever run on a £500 machine

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

What is the highest number of jackpots achieved in close succession on a random (not compensated) £500 machine. We all know that theoretically you could get many back to back jackpots, but in reality this is about as rare as rocking horse shit.

I've seen three £500 wins within £100 worth of credits and then give a further £500 about £300 later. This was on a £2 per spin (first time around) Slotto. I thought this was a pretty favourable run of good fortune, but I'm sure others will have seen better. I've heard many stories of 500's taking x'000's of pounds for a JP, lets hear about when the randomness has fallen in favour of the player.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

best ive seen is a 500 next press 500 on a slotto years ago, fella that was playing it nearly pissed himself
tommya

Post by tommya »

I've had gold pots twice of a tenner, bronze of a quid silver of 2 quid and 400 pound of 80, but in recent yrs nothink. Most of these wins were when they were 2 pound ago. Remember seeing some guy getting gold pots twice in a row then 500 roll in whilst he was waiting got 400 of a elvis of discs, at the time was struggling to get a space raider out.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

feeder22 wrote:best ive seen is a 500 next press 500 on a slotto years ago, fella that was playing it nearly pissed himself
There was a bug on Slottos where it would accidentally repeat spins.

Was this something that could be induced by the player? I'm guessing if it was it would have been mentioned on here a number of times.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

No it wasn't something that occurred due to any manipulation, it was just bad software. My friend spotted it and would play minimum stake until he knew it would repeat a win. It was quickly rectified.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

must of been what i saw, strange bug would of been good if it could be manipulated into doing it, if it wasn't already?
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I got pots 2 spins in a row on Rainbow Riches, both silver. Won over a grand off a few, 2 jackpots close together. Slottos are pieces of shit. How they got away with that other program which could not give jackpots I will never understand.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

had many many many 500s this year
Jack bauer

Did you have many in quick succession eastangliapro? Or are you hinting at something?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

yes,a good 5-10 a day
Jack bauer

Unless you play 500's all day every day, one would assume it was on a specific machine, care to say which one?
Master of The Game

Childish unfunny name tag wrote:Unless you play 500's all day every day, one would assume it was on a specific machine, care to say which one?
Oh lord, we'll have him harping on now about his only highlight of the year, still dreams about it, no doubt. After all, it only lasted how many days?

That's a bit rich from someone that's harping on about their trick in the year before they get stuck into it. I thought the idea of Fruitchat was to talk about machines, if eastangliapro has come up with something this year surely it's OK for him to talk about it if he wants to. Equally, it's OK for you to talk about your trick. If eastangliapro is just making things up, then that's different.
Master of The Game

Its already over and done with mate, it was Bejewelled 2's in William Hills he was on about.

Check your facts before you attack the Master of The Game! :shock: