Best ever run on a £500 machine

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

Which facts do you refer to? I was asking eastangliapro which game he was talking about. And where was the attack? Do you feel you may be over-reacting somewhat?
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Childish unfunny name tag wrote:That's a bit rich from someone that's harping on about their trick in the year before they get stuck into it. I thought the idea of Fruitchat was to talk about machines, if eastangliapro has come up with something this year surely it's OK for him to talk about it if he wants to. Equally, it's OK for you to talk about your trick. If eastangliapro is just making things up, then that's different.
I've highlighted the attack just in case you can't see it.
That's what he was doing, FACT!

That's hardly an attack. You said that eastangliapro would be harping on about his trick, and I used your expression to refer to your thread entitled My New Trick.

If the fact that you were referring I check was which machine he was doing, that is the fact I was checking before you added your thoughts to the thread!

It seems odd to assume that every knows what you know and thinks the way you think.
Master of The Game

You do have a point there, Redlinesman :D
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

yes mate it was on a specific machine,not talking to you no more ahmad,sour prick
Jack bauer

Master of The Game wrote:You do have a point there, Redlinesman :D
I assume this is one of the apologies you refer to in point 10 of your thread titled 'the ridiculous truth'. I have just told you I am not redlinesman. It is easy to see how you have rubbed so many people up the wrong way. This is also not an attack. :roll:
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

other than bejeweled 2 which i heard nothing about,theres been another couple of 500's one of them was not strictly legal
Master of The Game

Childish unfunny name tag wrote:
Master of The Game wrote:You do have a point there, Redlinesman :D
I assume this is one of the apologies you refer to in point 10 of your thread titled 'the ridiculous truth'. I have just told you I am not redlinesman. It is easy to see how you have rubbed so many people up the wrong way. This is also not an attack. :roll:
I believe you, Redlinesman.