Arcade Xmas parties

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
clawbakka

Arcade Xmas parties

Post by clawbakka »

:D Has youre local held one? Just been to one, good time had. £50 in free plays, drinks, buffet, free taxi and i won a kilo of dairy milk!
Went splits on freeplays on Monkey business. It took our freeplays. We played sixty of our own and got ton twenty five back. We spent five in two 70pound Captain jackpots on 10p. 2 in 1, 3 in the other, 3 discs on mine and my mate gets his up on community too. I got jackpot, he got jackpot and repeat. We played separate after. I made thirty more and went home. NICE!
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Our local does a bit of as buffet and a few good raffles each weekend leading upto christmas, today me and my mate won a £100 raffle between us, i stuck a fiver in rainbow riches and took a £160 silver pot.

Walked in with a tenner, came out half an hour later with £200 :)
clawbakka

Post by clawbakka »

Fruiter wrote:Our local does a bit of as buffet and a few good raffles each weekend leading upto christmas, today me and my mate won a £100 raffle between us, i stuck a fiver in rainbow riches and took a £160 silver pot.

Walked in with a tenner, came out half an hour later with £200 :)
NICE, i
walked in with 30, walked out with 198.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

most arcades are fucking wank, id be happy with a hybrid of you two's experiences, id be happy to go in with £198 and come out with £200, let alone a £170-£190 profit playing that shite!!!

suppose everythings got to pay something out eventually tho!!!