Good Day

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I also had cash or bust big daddy meal once. Dont know how that happened but it did.
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

Not really a 'good day', but i found myself £350 down yesterday and thought 'i've had enough, i'm going on the piss'
walking to the pub I fancied a piss so popped in paddy power (guess what I do next?) and stuck a loose £2 in the fotb and played some egyptian game for about 20 minutes and cashed out with £250.
Went in the pub with a hot,hot,hot in. First spin 4 hots, gamble up to mega 7 spinner for a quick £50 raise. walk out and go to another boozer and decide to take on the jackpot jewels which does a £140 after what I thought was about a ton, but must of been less as I came home after a few more ales £15 down on the day.
I know a £15 loss shouldn't constitute a good day, but all too often the quick £2 in the bookies turns a £350 down day in to a £1500 down day.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nice when something goes right on a shit day, picks you right up. I'd be happy with that result nice touch.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

nice when a random punt saves your bacon , been there plenty of times.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

“about a ton in"? No discipline with you're counting me old cocker?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

betchrider wrote:“about a ton in"? No discipline with you're counting me old cocker?
what you on about?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

You don't keep count?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

why's this thread stuck halfway down the page lol?
Cf

Post by Cf »

mr lugsy wrote:why's this thread stuck halfway down the page lol?
I was just about to ask the same question. Thought I was going mad!
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

easy day at work yesterday so at lunch i ventured out to the cash machine, withdrew £50, and popped in the spoons.
had 2 bottles of tyskie and 2 gatws out the dond double take and back in the office to kill the rest of the afternoon with £150 coins in my sky.
on my way home i pop in a pub and the 2 machines i went in for had just been played. so i thought i'd try a cheeky fiver in the jackpot jewels while i finish my stella.
£130 later it drops £140. what a relief! bumped into a pal i hadn't seen for a few years cashing up and had another couple of stellas.
nearly homenow and i pop in to see what the hot,hot,hot pots are on. i've got the taste for a beer and have another stella and glance at someone playing the machine on £30 pots. and head in paddy power to pick up a football slip for today. i've had a few beers now and decide to take on the rr pog. I'm £100 into it and it drops £400 in and i instantly sober up. so many times this scenario has ended up with a couple of cashpoint walks of doom or the dreaded debit card behind the counter.