club machine

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Spyder

club machine

Post by Spyder »

£250 awp club machine 4 reeler..

i wont say which one as im sure someone else who plays it comes on here..

£10 in and its boarding well, get into superboard and offered £20 from nudges, this is typical of the machine and a good sign but the baord loses shortly after the £20 offer

the machine is a super/mega spins style one, if mega spin hits a number it times by 4..
a few presses later, it gives a 1 on the winline and gives the 4-bonus position bonus on the lcd... hit this and it goes to numbers in view... theres a 4, a 3, 2x 2's and a 1 in view... meaning i get a total of 48 moves up the trail, 5 spaces is £1, and there are about 20 wins up the trail.. jackpot sequence kicks in, pays out £250... seems it was a free win of some kind as the next board gives £75 on nudges, which is what i expected shortly after refusing the £20 nudge win.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nice result.

Is there people out there that only play in clubs? Might be slightly off topic but just interested I could imagine a local club to be fresh compared to weather spoons. They would also be no fire, but I wouldn't like to wait for a granny to finish her pension on a bingo night.

I have only seen some one get a big win on a club once. I was in blackpool pontins was only about 13 but can remember this man necking his pint off in 1 so he could put his coins in and took them to the bar.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

sometimes it can be worse than you would imagine, large wins are common, as the £250 jackpot will credit-cycle a jakpot every couple of months in a busy place, however.. if your face isnt known, you might get grief.

as for people playing clubs, yes.. in the past ive met players who's bread and butter was clubbers, and only emerged for rock solid methods or empties,
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Social clubs can give a surprising amount of grief. I had one place threaten us for a good ten minutes after having both fruits out before the barman suddenly changing his stance and offering to change the coins up for us.

Yeah, I'll do that mate!
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

That's social clubs, I heard from a rather seedy player that even SEXUAL clubs have em... he used to have a Psycho Cash Beast £250 in some joint. He also claims to have had a What's In Your Box in a massage place!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Was a empire in ceasers
The Duke of betchington Betchrider