juice

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Spyder

juice

Post by Spyder »

hot hot hot +20
arabian nights +80 (????)
roulette + 60
dond +3
RR +8

BARRED..

it cost over £100 to get anything out of Hot hot hot, cashed £149.90 & 141.10 barman was not impressed..
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Wankers
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

First experiences of the hot hot hot juice skillstop top can be stressful cant it! Especially when its knocked out the values either side of the 70 before skilling! Doh!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

JPMmonopoly60 wrote:First experiences of the hot hot hot juice skillstop top can be stressful cant it! Especially when its knocked out the values either side of the 70 before skilling! Doh!
i read this the other day, use the button on the screen and leave a tiny hesitation for the skip.. i skilled the jp in the end.. id had 2 or 3 skills to practice before on the lower zones and only missed one. i can see myself missing if id had a drink though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

You did well to get paid it, not because they won't, just because most places have'nt got it in the till.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Played a Juice recently that pays out notes, be nice if that catches on.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

Me too.
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

gambogaz1 wrote:Played a Juice recently that pays out notes, be nice if that catches on.
i found that when they paid out in coins the mech fked up quite a bit, and ive had them not print out on printers.. note payouts could be the same, they seem to be qutite a cheap unit, although they cost £1000's, they are pretty shit spec gear.

also, do the notes payout 1 at a time? cause a £250 payout would take a while!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had one spit fresh air (ticket) but they just wrote down the exact time and date and i got paid, the trouble with note payout is it can only pay out whats been put in, the most you get is 4 or 5 tenners tops i find.
Cobwebs 👆