Good night out at a 2 for 1 style pub

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
furlonda

Good night out at a 2 for 1 style pub

Post by furlonda »

first post so hope it goes ok

walked into a pub and checked out the machines upo for grabs...not that great

first machine was a deal or no deal "dessert island deal" thought S***....so bunged £5 in pound coins in (Backing ok) and it started to play 3 spins in got 3 in view....up to the main board won £3 on the take it or leave it game.....gambled an offer of £2.32 and won £3 transfered over put another 10 pound coins in £2 into the 10 got up to the main board again was looking good when all that was left was the mega-streak and £2 could not believe it when mega-streak came up £6 in and £100 out well chuffed

walked over to a take it or leave it machine £1 in (again backing ok) 2nd spin got me hint "spin again for fruits" got me up onto the main board played it abit and it kicked me off......put another £5 in and got up again this time got 1p or £70 on the boxes offered me £35 was a dumbass and gambled it and was 1p.....put another £5 in and got up to board a few more times.....loosing on the "?" symbol with either "game over" or "hi -lo" finaly put another £5 and got up onto the main game "£5 box and mega-streak left" gambled and was another mega-streak......£80 out so all in all played about £30 in and got £180 out.....£150 profit was well chuffed

obv not up to you guys standards but never the less i thought it was a blinder

:lol:
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Desert island deal don't have a mega box for a start. Plus I can't see it going for a 1er if it was even from that. I've played these many times and had loads of mega streaks and they only ever do an extra 10-15, unless it a natral GATW.

But welcome anyway
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

why bullshit? there is no mega streak on treasure island deal or no deal!! and it cant go over £85 anyway!!!

UTTERSHITE
justice For The 96
silent g

Post by silent g »

1st post and last post!
YOUR BARRED!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pound

Post by pound »

i 4rt he was genuine lol
And i was once the great fisherman :shock:
tommya

Post by tommya »

Machines wrong way round for sure no fruit trail on take it or leave it barcrest but there is on desert island