Nice little raise

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
messiah

Nice little raise

Post by messiah »

Was having a little wander round East London yesterday, wandered into an Irish (?) Bar there.

£2 in a DOND (crazy chair IIRC) for phones, dealt at £35 with 20p and £70 left. (20p in the box).

£1 in the £35 jackpot DOND next to it (no idea what it was called). Feature, £2 then ?, hit cash or bust and get mega streak for £47.

Second best raise ever £3 in, £82 out for a £79 profit.

Pretty much played at break even (after beer) for the rest of the day as I continued my quest for a secret letter that Istenem hadn't already got to.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

What's your first best raise then?
messiah

Post by messiah »

£5 in for a £150 GATW on DOND at The Globe at Baker Street.

Met Hyena that day as well, as he was sat behind me, and stayed around for a pint and a chat with him and his friends - seemed like a top bloke.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

That's interesting that the Crazy Chair can COB a mega streak. Can you please confirm that it is Crazy Chair though? Feature entry is via 12 boxes, either by a row of 3 or a column of 4. Complete the matrix for the Deal game, complete the matrix again for GATW. Lapper board is fairly generic. The boxes in the Deal game have calculator-style digits that'll increase when you land on the 'crazy chair' symbol. There are 3 streak symbols for each type of streak, green for lowest order, blue for middle order and red for top order, same with the 4-reeler classic and Walk of Wealth.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
messiah

Post by messiah »

Mr Move It wrote:That's interesting that the Crazy Chair can COB a mega streak. Can you please confirm that it is Crazy Chair though? .
It wasn't the crazy chair that cash or busted for mega streak. It was the £35 jackpot DOND next to it.

The 3 streaks were indicated as 3 rows of phones, with megastreak at the top, to the right hand side of the DOND game itself.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Crazy Chair £35 jackpot can COB Mega Streak.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

so can the 70
i got more routes than loreal
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

So can a £70 Crazy chair, i had it the other day for £90 :D
insert 20p to play
darren

Post by darren »

Ive had it tell me cash or bust will be mega streak through message from banker. Now thats a rarity.