2 Things never seen before in an hour!

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
massa

2 Things never seen before in an hour!

Post by massa »

was out on my travels today and found an electrocoin, ready on a quid, happy days... abou 30 quid in it and it superholds with jackpot in the screen. think it gave a 12 onto supercash for top. thinking that was weird i checked couple of quid and it was still going, number runner next board then made 20 on the 50p. good start to day. find an empire strikes back a little later and thats going to so again was about 30 in and shuffle in anuff to get the 70 on the cash but not the space ships and it repeated! never heard or seen this before, thoought it was gonna alarm! lol.

im thinking the electro was just a funky way of giving the icons board but was truly shocked by the empire strikes back. got a 50 repeat from spaceships about 18 months ago but thats it. anyone else had anything similar on either of these????
bowie

Post by bowie »

I had cherries spin on some ant and dec thing the other day, bells above and two spins later lands on nuges and gives three.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah I've had a coin super hold for JP, then next board icons came down for another 70. Was about 2 years ago though.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I've had electros roll in a pot and superhold for 1, that normaly means it's an icon bored anyway.

There is a YouTube clip on a starwars and they get 4-5 reps.
silent g

Post by silent g »

on starwars you only need the shot before the 70 to say +1 repeat win and the 70 will do it, the vid on youtube they got the £2 to say +5 repeat wins then got it on the £70, lucky gits lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

silent g wrote:on starwars you only need the shot before the 70 to say +1 repeat win and the 70 will do it, the vid on youtube they got the £2 to say +5 repeat wins then got it on the £70, lucky gits lol.
There was a later chip that didn't give the repeat btw... Also you say "only" like its some common occurance... rare as fuck!
silent g

Post by silent g »

ob wrote:
silent g wrote:on starwars you only need the shot before the 70 to say +1 repeat win and the 70 will do it, the vid on youtube they got the £2 to say +5 repeat wins then got it on the £70, lucky gits lol.
There was a later chip that didn't give the repeat btw... Also you say "only" like its some common occurance... rare as fuck!
its rare to get +5 rpt but not as rare as you think to get 1 or 2 :)
all you have to do is eliminate all cash except 70 a ship AND a low ammount and really a 1 or 12. you low the 12 for a shot and hope it says +rpt then it dont see the add again.
i think you can just get it off the add again wiithout the 1 or 12 too but where people were going wrong was getting the +rpt offer then using the nudges, then add again.
you cant do it before the nudges you have to get the offer after.

just try to set it up every time you play one and you will see repeats, most take it off the feature side :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah but when you get the guaranteed repeats ain't they true skill? There's was puesdo (<<spelling).
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Nah not true skill
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I had three coconuts roll straight in for 50p on a Tuppenny Cracker (Crack the Nut) back when I was kid. I was so shocked I almost dropped my Sherbet Dib-Dab down my Smurfs jumper.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I held red gaming symbol on hi lo silver yesterday. It paused for a moment then span in the other 2. On a 3 I thought I'm a goner. Bashed it higher for £100 top. Happy AMK days.

There's only one £2 jackpot I remember, which was Line-up. I recall a PCP in for a penny in for a pound, but think that was £2.40 jackpot.

I do remember pulling up a bar stool and standing on it, must have been about 5. It was an open the box £4.80 token jackpot I think. I remember winning tokens and my dad taking them off me and using them over the bar.

Next machine I remember was Around The Town, same pub had a Winner Takes all. Christ I'd just sit there watching Around The Town in Attract mode eating my bag of sweets.