9 ? in a row dond

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
darkm

9 ? in a row dond

Post by darkm »

Saw a dond with 70 cp on 25p spin, put about 20 in for nothing, lots of streaks offered, but never took.. Got a streak, and then landed on ? Hit start, skill continue. Continue. Spin... ? Hit start.. Skill continue.. Continue. Spin... ? Hit startl.. Continue.. Lol mustve happened 9 or more times, and ill be damned if was gona take the streak.. Ended up CoB for 1.20 lol, 15is more in and got the 70box on the top game, so was a bit happier..
But ive never seen anything like hitting 9 mystery in a row and getting continue or skill continue each time.. Does it mean something? I bet it probs does, im just a rookie who likes to have sum fun.. Lol
kong

Post by kong »

It means its programmed badly! Have seen it a few times, although not as many as 9. Once its doing that its not going to add anything useful, just a case of when it decides to give you the game over.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

had 4 skill continues in a row yesterday on a red , indi (hls) never had that before either
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

used to be faster and faster each time you got a skill continue.. not like these girly ones nowadays with cancel slowdowns... lol
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

cash beasts lol skill continue is mental
i got more routes than loreal
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

skill continue on a cops n robbers on a matrix board......now thats pressure :)
i got more routes than loreal
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

pickareel wrote:skill continue on a cops n robbers on a matrix board......now thats pressure :)
:lol:
justice For The 96
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hls 666666 lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, doncha just love it when it runs out of ideas and gives you a bonus ,,,,,,,,,,,, bonus number ,,,,,,, worse than the one you had (how is that a bonus ? lol),,,,,, so blatant you aint getting top that board :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

anfield road

Post by anfield road »

bonus number, 12 to a 10?! yes cheers!!
justice For The 96
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I sometimes had seemingly infinite loops on the Barcrest red/blue trail games. Get enough nudges to boost the trail to red, then land on wipeout within a couple of spins, rinse / repeat a few times. Then eventually, you'll either hit the top or be forced to collect what's been offered on the board over the previous minutes. It wasn't bad programming by a long shot though. Just the player's manipulation of nudges vs game mechanics.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Cf

Post by Cf »

Megas can get into a bit of a loop with MFTB after it doesn't want to give you anymore cash/features. Think it's because the hazard is only 1 away it tells you that's where it's going. But that gives you 2 more gambles. And you'll prob get given a no lose hi/lo too. Takes a while!

With regards to OP I find on most deals if you survive through a hazard you can expect to hit another very soon and it will likely kill you.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Plus those skill continues on cops n robbers can be a right stitch up at times!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Mr Move It wrote:I sometimes had seemingly infinite loops on the Barcrest red/blue trail games. Get enough nudges to boost the trail to red, then land on wipeout within a couple of spins, rinse / repeat a few times. Then eventually, you'll either hit the top or be forced to collect what's been offered on the board over the previous minutes. It wasn't bad programming by a long shot though. Just the player's manipulation of nudges vs game mechanics.
Vamp It Up. The game would last about twenty minutes !!!

Fire up the emulator for evidence.
Roulette free since December 2011.