champs league

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
rookie

champs league

Post by rookie »

good week on fruits finished great today. meeting mate to watch final and he was late so popped in bookies and thought I'll have small bet to make it interesting to watch ( I'm a Liverpool fan ! ). Just a fiver on Barca to win 3-1 !! 16-1 odds. Really enjoyed the game ! Few free beers on United and money in pocket, eases the pain of their 19th league title slightly !!
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

I dunno why scousers and all others alike didn't want a briotosh team to win it ???
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

British teams died out years ago! Van der sar, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Valencia, etc, etc! No loyalty just quick money! Id do the same though!!!!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Glendale

Re: champs league

Post by Glendale »

rookie wrote:good week on fruits finished great today. meeting mate to watch final and he was late so popped in bookies and thought I'll have small bet to make it interesting to watch ( I'm a Liverpool fan ! ). Just a fiver on Barca to win 3-1 !! 16-1 odds. Really enjoyed the game ! Few free beers on United and money in pocket, eases the pain of their 19th league title slightly !!
Beers are on you monday then!!!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
darkm

Post by darkm »

I was happy with my 8-1 odds on barca winning 2-1.. Was happy when the score became 2-1, "rounds on me I cheered" and then third goal... Fail, lol.